|Jason Lewis Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1971|
Jason Lewis is an American actor and former model who became widely known to audiences as Samantha Jones’ boy toy Jerry ‘Smith’ Jerrod from S*x and the City (2003-2004). Additionally, he has appeared in shows like Beverly Hills, 90210 (1997), Brothers & Sisters (2007; 2009), House (2008), How I Met Your Mother (2010), Midnight, Texas (2017-2018), etc.
Newport Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason attended Los Alamitos High School and later, the San Diego State University.
Actor, Former Model
- Father – Gregory Lewis (Judge)
- Mother – Nancy Lewis (Nurse)
- Siblings – Sean Lewis (Brother), Katie Lewis (Sister), Nicole Lewis (Sister)
Jason has been represented by Silver Lining Entertainment.
Jason’s net worth was $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
His peak height was 6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason has dated –
- Maxine Bahns (1999-2001)
- Monet Mazur (2004)
- Rosario Dawson (2004-2006)
- Michelle Trachtenberg (2007)
- Teri Hatcher (2008)
- Jessica Szohr (2008)
- Satsuki Mitchell (2012-2014)
- Liz Godwin (2015-Present) – He got engaged to producer Liz Godwin in February 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dutch, English, Irish, and German ancestry.
He has endorsed brands such as –
Jason Lewis Facts
- He is a staunch supporter of gay rights.
- Jason participated in Dancing with the Stars season 31 along with Peta Murgatroyd in September 2022. However, he got eliminated in the 1st week itself.
- He once hooked up inside a porta potty when he was young.
- His 1st celebrity crush was Jane Seymour.
- One of Jason’s craziest fan encounters involved a woman lifting up his shirt and rubbing his belly during a photo op taken by her husband.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0