|Junglepussy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Junglepussy is an American rapper and actress who rose to fame with the release of her single Stitches in 2013. However, she has also earned further recognition for her work from singer and actress Erykah Badu and fellow rapper and actress Lil’ Kim.
New York City, New York, United States
She had graduated from high school at the age of 16 and went on to study at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
Siblings – She has sisters.
However, she has released her music through the record labels of various artists including Le1f and Dai Burger.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry on her father’s side and Trinidadian ancestry on her mother’s side.
However, she prefers to dye her hair in various shades including pink, yellow, blonde, green, and red.
- Fuller lips
- Thin eyebrows
- She has several tattoos inked on her right arm.
- It was her mother who brought her up after parting ways with her biological father.
- Growing up, Junglepussy’s mother never stopped her from dyeing her hair and also encouraged her to work on self-love.
- Junglepussy was yet in high school when she took an interest in rap and was also part of a group called Primp. However, she left them after completing high school.
- While working at a retail outlet in the past, Junglepussy joined the YouTube community on August 4, 2009, to upload videos for fun.
- On July 19, 2012, she released her debut single Cream Team via her YouTube channel. Later, on October 24, that year, Junglepussy came out with the music video for the song.
- She credits singers and rappers Erykah Badu, Missy Elliott, Lady Saw, Kelis, Busta Rhymes, Vybz Kartel, Mavado, The Veronicas, Metric, Gossip, and Soulja Boy to be amongst her biggest influences.
- On November 14, 2015, she released her debut studio album titled Pregnant with Success. It was compiled with a total of 10 tracks including Spicy 103 FM, Somebody, Nothing for Me, Country Boy, Pop for You, Only Way, Get It Right, Get to Steppin’, ‘Bout You, and Dear Diary.
Featured Image By Junglepussy / Instagram