|Kat Timpf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1988|
Kat Timpf is an American columnist, television personality, reporter, author, and comedian who gained prominence by appearing as a panelist and guest host on Fox News programs like Gutfeld! (2021-2023), Fox News Specialists (2017), Outnumbered (2015-2022), Sincerely Kat (2019-2020), etc.
Katherine Clare Timpf
Detroit, Michigan, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Kat attended Hillsdale College and earned her bachelor’s degree in English magna cum laude in 2010.
Columnist, Television Personality, Reporter, Comedian, Author
- Father – Daniel Timpf
- Mother – Anne Marie Timpf
- Siblings – Elliot Timpf (Brother), Julia Timpf (Sister)
- Others – Edward Ochab (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Elizabeth Wawrzynek (Maternal Grandmother)
In 2023, Kat Timpf’s net worth was $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kat Timpf has dated –
- Joel Pavelski
- Cameron Friscia (2020-Present) – She got engaged to her boyfriend Cameron Friscia in August 2020. They officially became husband and wife on May 1, 2021, in a wedding ceremony officiated by the Fox Business host Lisa Kennedy Montgomery. Kat walked down the aisle to the song I Wanna Grow Old With You from Adam Sandler‘s film, The Wedding Singer (1998). Lastly, among the wedding guests was her good friend and former co-host of The View, Meghan McCain.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Polish ancestry.
- Wears black-rimmed glasses
- Deadpan style of delivery as a comedian
- Mole on her face
Kat Timpf has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp
- andBeyond Ngala
- Spark Paws
Kat Timpf Facts
- She is a cat mom to her pet named Cheens.
- Kat turned author with the release of her book titled You Can’t Joke About That: Why Everything Is Funny, Nothing Is Sacred, and We’re All in This Together on April 18, 2023.
- She was invited to be a keynote speaker at the Young Americans for Liberty‘s 2019 YALCON that took place in Silicon Valley.
- In November 2015, Kat was subjected to a barrage of death threats for passing snide remarks on the beloved Star Wars franchise. Her comments included tweeting “….I wasn’t familiar with Star Wars because I’ve been too busy liking cool things and being attractive.” Furthermore, she responded to the death threats by stating, “I have never had any interest in watching space nerds poke each other with their little space nerd sticks, and I’m not going to start now. You people are crazy. You Star Wars people are crazy.”
- She was a member of the Chi Omega sorority in college.
- Kat shares an uncanny resemblance to another comedian named Kristen Wiig, who gained prominence by appearing on Saturday Night Live.
- She was born on the same day as other popular Hollywood celebrities such as Richard Dreyfuss, Rufus Sewell, Winona Ryder, Gabrielle Union, Dan Castellaneta, Joely Fisher, Tracee Ellis Ross, India Eisley, Ben Foster, and many others.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0 DEED