|Maartje Verhoef Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1997|
Maartje Verhoef is a Dutch model best known for walking the ramp for popular brands such as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, and Louis Vuitton. She has also been featured on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Numéro, Harper’s Bazaar, and Intermission. Maartje has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Maartje is represented by –
- Micha Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Women Model Management – New York
- Women Model Management – Paris
- Select Model Management – London
- Women Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maartje prefers to keep her dating life a secret, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Thick eyebrows
- Tall height
- Doe Eyes
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for many brands like Giuseppe Zanotti, Salvatore Ferragamo, Anna Sui, Sacai, Moschino, Alexander McQueen Fragrance, Cos Sweden, Christian Dior, Jigott, Giorgio Armani, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Givenchy Beauty, Coach, Louis Vuitton, Dior Beauty, Repossi, Celine, Valentino, Prada, Dissona, Tory Burch, Saks Fifth Avenue, Ralph Lauren, Max&Co, H&M, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, and many more.
Best Known For
- Having walked for various high-end fashion brands such as Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Christian Dior
- Having been on Models.com’s “The Money Girls” list
First Fashion Show
Maartje made her debut fashion show appearance in September 2012 at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2013 where she opened the show as an exclusive model for Prada.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk-show Fashion Police in 2017.
Maartje’s exercise routine consists of cardio workouts such as boxing which helps to increase stamina, reflex and strengthen the muscles.
She also enjoys doing Strengthen Lengthen Tone workouts which is performed on a reformer machine which helps to work up a sweat and also allows one to stretch out muscle bones and burn fat in areas around the waist, legs, and arms through strenuous yet highly effective full body exercises that are performed over a duration of 50 minutes.
Maartje Verhoef Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Bluestone Lane in New York
- TV Shows – 13 Reasons Why, Jane the Virgin, New Girl, Designated Survivor, and a couple of Dutch shows
- Workouts – SLT (Strengthen-Lengthen-Tone), Boxing
- Relaxation Look – No makeup, skinny jeans or track pants, with a graphic tee or an odd blouse
- Treats – Nuts and salty snacks
Source – H&M, Vogue
Maartje Verhoef Facts
- She was discovered by a photographer who asked her to fill in the place of another model who was not well.
- Maartje seeks her modeling inspiration from American model, Amber Valletta.
- She considers herself relatable to the fictional character Bridget Jones.
- While doing a karaoke, her first choice would be “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston.
- She enjoys being around people who are loyal.
- During the 2014 Spring/Summer fashion season, she held the highest number of runway shows with a staggering number of 66 shows.
- In 2018, Maartje was flown to Whistler, British Columbia to do a photoshoot in an ice cave for Fashion magazine’s October edition.
Featured Image by Maartje Verhoef / Instagram