Lismore, New South Wales, Australia
- Father – Alex Mitchell (Taxi Driver)
- Mother – Jill Mitchell (Works in the Education System)
- Siblings – Charlie Mitchell (Younger Brother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maia Mitchell dated –
- Ross Lynch – Maia was rumored to be dating American singer Ross Lynch in the past.
- Luke Erceg (2008) – In 2008, Australian actors Luke and Maia were rumored to have had a fling.
- John DeLuca (2013) – American actor John DeLuca and Maia, after appearing in the same ABC Family show and meeting for the first time on the set of “Teen Beach Movie” in 2013, started dating in July 2013 and split later in the year. It was a RUMOR as they didn’t confirm anything.
- Rudy Mancuso (2015-Present) – In June 2015, she started dating Viner Rudy Mancuso. They met via Cierra Ramirez. It’s not clear whether they are still dating or have separated. But, in August 2019, they were seen holding hands and walking together in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm (approx.)
Maia has appeared in an Acuvue (contact lenses) commercial, where she was featured as a President girl in 2011.
Best Known For
Playing Brittany Flune in the children’s television series Mortified from 2006 to 2007, as Callie Jacob in the ABC Family’s teen/ family drama series The Fosters since 2013.
As a Singer
Maia contributed in the Teen Beach Movie Soundtrack in 2013.
Maia appeared as McKenzie in the Disney Channel’s Teen Beach Movie in 2013.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2007, Maia appeared in Australian Nine Network’s children’s television series Mortified for her role as Brittany Flune.
To play a teen surfer, McKenzie in the 2013 Teen Beach Movie, she took the help of a personal trainer. She didn’t know her part before the movie, and couldn’t even do push-ups. So, a trainer was badly required for Maia. She did surfing for a month daily. So, it was like she spent most of her time in the water for a month regularly.
Subsequently, she did dance practice for a month again from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is how she is able to keep herself fit and in proper shape.
Maia Mitchell Facts
- She learned to play guitar in her childhood.
- Maia started acting by first performing in the school plays and local theaters.
- She knows various dance forms too like jazz, hip-hop, and ballet.
- Her mother Jill is Maia’s biggest musical inspiration.