|Marcus Pendleton Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marcus Pendleton is an American singer, dancer, songwriter, record label owner, and TV personality. He is best known as a contestant in the music, reality-TV series Boy Band in 2017, which was hosted by Nick Carter, Rita Ora, Emma Bunton, and Timbaland. Marcus was also a member of the pop, R&B music group 4th Ave, formed by 4 contestants from Boy Band – Jaden Gray, Mikey Jimenez, and Cam Jackson.
Marcus Ky’Ron Pendleton
K-Marzzz, R&B Prince of Tennessee
Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Riverdale High School in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Dancer, Record Label Owner
- Mother – Sarah Pendleton
- Siblings – Ja’Quez Johnson (Younger Brother), Quentin Johnson (Younger Brother), Kemarion Johnson (Younger Brother)
Marcus Pendleton is represented by –
- Rosenberg Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Guapz Entertainment (Manager) in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4th Ave Music/BASSic Black
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Afro haircut
Marcus Pendleton Favorite Things
- Artist – Brian “KAWS” Donnelly
- Place in Tennessee – Hillsboro
- Movie – Toy Story 4 (2019)
- Toy Story Characters – Woody, Buzz Lightyear
- Personal Quote – “In order for the plane to land, the runway has to be clear.”
- Starbucks Orders – Ariana Grande‘s Iced Cinnamon Cloud Macchiato, Vanilla Chai Tea
Source – Instagram
Marcus Pendleton Facts
- He grew up in Shelbyville, Manchester, and Hillsboro, all cities in the state of Tennessee, United States.
- He grew up without a father, who died when he was young. At the age of 16, he had to become a man of the house and take care of his 3 younger brothers with his mom.
- Marcus stated that his nickname, K-Marzzz, is much more than a stage name. It represented a way of living – to be a K-Marzzz means you spread positivity and are inclusive of everyone.
- He enjoys playing basketball and dancing in his free time.
- Marcus grew to love music by listening to Michael Jackson. His grandmother would constantly play his songs and he would mimic him. At a later time, he committed to playing in a Michael Jackson tribute show in Tennessee every year.
- The rapper Soulja Boy inspired him to pursue a career in music. His mom bought him a CD player at the age of 7 and the 1st CD he had was Soulja’s debut album Souljaboytellem.com (2007).
- The artist Musiq Soulchild inspires him creatively.
- Marcus competed in Boy Band (2017) in hopes of meeting more like-minded singers who had a goal of forming a boy band. Their end-goal was to one day rival the worldwide prominence of bands such as One Direction, Big Time Rush, and The Beatles.
- He auditioned for Boy Band with a song My Girl by Temptation.
- Marcus released singles Poison in June 2017 and Voicemail in July 2017, while he was still competing on the show.
- Other contestants on Boy Band were Chance Perez, Brady Tutton, Drew Ramos, Michael Conor, Sergio Calderon, and Andrew Butcher.
- After he and his bandmates from 4th Ave released 2 EPs in 2018 titled Initiation and Winter Break, as well as a few notable singles, Mikey Jimenez left. They tried to find a replacement but decided to continue as a trio for some time.
- He had a chance to open for Alex Aiono on tour for 2 months.
- He was the recipient of the Indie Ville TV Award for “R&B Artist of the Year” in the past. Marcus also won the SCM Young Artist Spotlight Award.
- Marcus stated that one of his biggest dreams is to release 52 tracks in one year, one per week. He vowed to do so in 2020, via Spotify, every Friday.
- The best way for his fanbase to get his attention is to troll him with a clickbait title.
- K-Marzzz never actually wanted to be a singer/performer, he only wanted to inspire others. For that reason, he started a record label, K-Team, and immediately signed one artist.
Featured Image by Marcus Pendleton / Instagram