|Megan Gale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1975|
Megan Gale is an Australian model, actor, fashion designer, and producer who won a modeling competition at the age of 18 in her hometown. Later, she was cast in a number of advertisements for the Italian branch of telecommunications company Vodafone. She then went on to appear in a handful of films in roles such as Valkyrie in the post-apocalyptic action film Mad Max: Fury Road, Viviana/Luna in the comedy film Stregati dalla luna, Francesca Moretti in the romantic comedy film I Love You Too, Dr. Orbit’s secretary in the military science fiction action film Stealth, and Fatma in the drama film The Water Diviner. She was also cast in the Italian comedy films Vacanze di Natale 2000 and Body Guards. In 2009, she became the first official National Ambassador for The Red Cross.
Megan Kate Gale
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
She went to John Curtin College of the Arts in Western Australia.
Model, fashion designer, actor, producer
- Mother – May Gale
- Siblings – She has two older brothers and no sister.
As a model, Megan Gale has been signed with these agencies –
- Chadwick Model Management – Sydney
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Chic Celebrity Management
- Atelier Management
- Three60 Management – Australia
- D’Management Group – Milan
As an actor, Megan has been signed with Untitled Entertainment.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Gale has dated –
- Andy Lee (2006-2010) – Comedian and musician, Andy Lee and Megan Gale dated each other in the past. They split in October 2010 after starting dating in late 2006. He is nearly 6 ft 3 in, so they formed a good couple.
- Shaun Hampson (2011-Present) – In January 2011, Richmond AFL footballer Shaun Hampson and Megan started dating each other. On May 13, 2014, Megan gave birth to the couple’s first child, a son named River Alan Thomas Hampson. On September 27, 2017, they welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter named Rosie May Dee Hampson.
Race / Ethnicity
Megan has English ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Maori descent on her mother’s side.
- Towering height
- Sharp facial features
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has appeared in lots of advertisements for Omnitel (an Italian telecommunication company).
In 2005, Megan was announced as the ambassador for the Kids Help Line.
In 2009, Megan was chosen as the national ambassador for The Red Cross.
As a model, she has appeared in numerous advertising campaigns for Amarea beachwear, David Jones, Lepel underwear, Naj-Oleari, L’Oréal, Nemo, Nimei jewels, SPA Products, and others.
Best Known For
Serving as the celebrity ambassador to many brands and organizations.
First Fashion Show
Megan first appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2002 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alex Perry, Australia’s Resort & Swimwear, Mariella Burani, and Tigerlily.
In 2005, she played the role of Dr. Orbit’s secretary in the military science fiction action film Stealth.
First TV Show
As an actor, in 2014, Megan Gale appeared in just one episode of the drama series Wonderland for her role as Amelia Windsor.
Megan likes to exercise. Though, her fitness routine depends upon how busy she is. But, ideally, she would want to work out 4 to 5 days a week.
Her exercises can vary depending upon her mood. She likes exercising outdoors especially running.
She mostly eats healthy organic stuff, but it sometimes becomes difficult to manage if she is on the go. Her summer and winter diets are different. In summers, she mostly eats salads, fruits, nuts, and dates. Whereas in winters, she replaces those things with soup, roasted veggies, organic meat, and whole wheat pasta.
Megan eats Omega 3-6-9 capsules and ArmaForce in the form of supplements.
Megan Gale Favorite Things
- Sporting Event – AFL, cricket, the Australian Open
- Night Out – Mr Miyagi on Chapel Street, Windsor, Australia
- Favorite Suburb in Melbourne – St Kilda
- Getaway – Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Australia
- Favorite Restaurant for Dinner – Cumulus Inc and Coda in Flinders Lane, Rockpool in Crown
Source – TheWeeklyReview.com.au
Megan Gale Facts
- At 18, Megan won a modeling contest in her hometown.
- Megan is the youngest in her family.
- Megan was offered a role in an Italian advertisement when she was still studying at a university in 1998.
- Megan was cast in the Justice League: Mortal film as a wonder woman. But, the film got canceled.
- In 2001, Megan was featured in the Italian magazine MAX’s yearly calendar.
- She appeared as Fatma in the 2014 drama film The Water Diviner, loosely based on the book of the same name written by Andrew Anastasios and Dr. Meaghan Wilson-Anastasios.
- She was cast as The Valkyrie in the 2015 post-apocalyptic action film Mad Max: Fury Road, starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Riley Keough, Zoë Kravitz, Abbey Lee, and Courtney Eaton.