|Courtney Eaton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Courtney Eaton is an Australian actress and model who is known for playing Cheedo the Fragile in the post-apocalyptic action film Mad Max: Fury Road, Ava Brooks in the action thriller film Line of Duty, Zaya in the fantasy action film Gods of Egypt, Blake Beeson in the romantic drama film Newness, Sarah in the science fiction thriller film Perfect, Lottie Matthews in the thriller drama television series Yellowjackets, and Charlotte Alden in the direct-to-video teen comedy romance film Status Update.
Bunbury, Western Australia
- Travels back and forth between Los Angeles, California and home town in Australia.
- Travels worldwide for modeling and acting assignments.
She studied at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School.
But, she dropped out in grade 11 because Courtney’s modeling career got busier than ever and she landed a role in a Hollywood movie, Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).
- Father – Stephen Eaton (Information Technology Professional)
- Mother – Courtney’s father stated that her mother is not a part of her life.
- Siblings – Campbell Eaton (Younger Brother), Olivia (Younger Stepsister), Danny (Younger Step Brother)
She has been signed with these agencies –
- Vivien’s Model Management, Australia
- Nova Models, New Zealand
- Storm Management, London
- Clyne Model Management, New Zealand
- Nils Larsen, Principato Young Entertainment, New York
- Tracy, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles
- Entertainment 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney has dated –
- Ross Shor Lynch (2015–2017) – Courtney and the American singer, songwriter, and Disney star, Ross were first introduced to each other through their common manager, Nils Larsen. He took Courtney to an R5 show after which Ross joined the two for dinner. Courtney revealed that ever since that evening, the two simply continued to hang out together whenever they were free. Ross Lynch confirmed that he was dating Courtney through a social media post in September 2015. Courtney suffered major online hate for being Ross’s girlfriend. Despite the public criticism and erratic work schedules, the two were still strong as a couple and they frequently arrived together on the red carpet at various Hollywood events. They separated in November 2017.
- Spencer Goodall (2018-Present) – She reportedly started going out with Spencer Goodall in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Courtney’s Australian father has English ancestry.
Her mother is a New Zealand native with Chinese, Pacific Island, and Maori genes.
- Deep-set hooded eyes with thick eyebrows
- Tall frame
- Occasionally resembles Mila Kunis.
33-24-36 in or 84-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
- Courtney appeared in Sofia Coppola directed-short film for the luxury brand, Cartier (June 2017).
- The main model for Carolina Herrera’s Pre-Fall Collection (2017).
- Bonds activewear commercial and print shoot (2016)
Some of the bigger brands that Courtney did an elaborate photo shoot for were:
- Forever 21 Spring / Summer 2016
- Jan Logan Spring / Summer 2015
- Tigerlily Spring / Summer 2013
- Mavi Jeans 2013
Best Known For
She debuted with the 2015 action film Mad Max: Fury Road in the role of Cheedo the Fragile.
First TV Show
In 2015, Courtney was a guest on the talk show, Up Close with Carrie Keagan with the entire cast of Mad Max.
For 8 months, during the filming of Gods of Egypt (2016), Courtney was trained by the on-set trainer, Klinton Hoare.
She had a 1-hour functional movement session that usually incorporated an upper body / lower body exercise supersets along with boxing for cardio. Special attention was given to defining her arms, chest, shoulders, and back.
When not filming, Courtney regularly visits a Pilates or a Ballet Barre exercise class after every two days. One of her best friends is also a Yoga teacher, so when she can’t do much else, Courtney joins her for a quick workout.
While in Australia, Courtney trains at the fitness clinic called Atleta run by Neil Russell.
She follows a vegetarian diet.
Courtney Eaton Favorite Things
- Salad – Quinoa and chickpea salad with Tahini dressing
- Healthy Food – Green Smoothie, Avocado
- R5 Album – Sometime Last Night (2015)
- Moisturizer – Coconut Oil
- Guilty Pleasure – Eating white bread and butter
- Memory From Her First Two Movies – Working alongside famous professionals and learning from them
- Celebrity Crush – Angelina Jolie
Source – Vogue, Ask.FM, OysterMag.com
Courtney Eaton Facts
- Courtney was spotted for her potential at the age of 11 and officially started her career at 16. She was discovered by Christine Fox, head of Vivien’s Models at a fashion graduation parade in South-West Australia.
- Most of Courtney’s childhood was spent at her grandparents’ house where she discussed her plans to become a doctor or a vet upon growing up.
- However, in school, she loved arts, music, and sports classes and disliked Maths and Science subjects.
- She shares her boyfriend, Ross Lynch’s interest in photography.
- She was groomed in acting by Australian actor, Myles Pollard as a part of her preparation as a model who encouraged Courtney to audition for a role in Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) in Sidney.
- Courtney’s father said that people often stopped him in the streets to tell him that his daughter should be a model.
- He accompanied her to the Namibian desert for Mad Max test shoots and was delighted by the high-profile film project particularly since he was a die-hard fan of the original movie released in 1979.
- Courtney’s father insists that the early success has not gone into Courtney’s head and she is still humble and grounded as before.
- In her everyday life, Courtney does not wear makeup and puts no effort into doing her hair. She is usually dressed in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.
- All her red carpet-outfits are chosen by her stylist, Karla Welch. Courtney claims she cannot even dream of wearing some of the outfits Karla chooses but nevertheless trusts her choice completely.
- She had a close relationship with Karl Lagerfeld, the head designer of Chanel.
- Courtney loves being an actress because she can act crazy without being judged for it.
- She describes herself as creative, messy, free-spirit, easy-going, and adventurous.
- Her go-to party trick is to nail a perfect lip-sync.
- Courtney is most afraid of being alone.
- In 2015-2016, Courtney was traveling so much that the longest she stayed in one place was a week.
- Just be yourself is a timeless piece of advice Courtney swears by.
- When not in her home country, she misses Australian beaches and travels to nearby places on foot.
- Courtney got matching tattoos (3 dots with a triangle) with all her co-starring sister wives on Mad Max namely: Riley Keough, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Abbey Lee Kershaw, and Zoe Kravitz.
- She was featured in an R5 music video – I Know You Got Away (2015).
- She brought to life the character of Sarah in the 2018 science fiction thriller film Perfect. Her co-stars for the project included Garrett Wareing, Tao Okamoto, Maurice Compte, and Abbie Cornish.
- She was seen as Charlotte Alden in the 2018 teen comedy romance film Status Update, starring Ross Lynch and Olivia Holt.
- Alongside Aaron Eckhart, Jessica Lu, Dina Meyer, Ben McKenzie, and Giancarlo Esposito, she co-starred as Ava Brooks in the 2019 action thriller film Line of Duty.
- In 2021, she started playing the recurring role of Lottie Matthews (a member of the Yellowjackets soccer team who suffers from schizophrenia) in the psychological thriller mystery drama television series Yellowjackets. The show stars Melanie Lynskey, Tawny Cypress, Ella Purnell, Sophie Nélisse, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Sophie Thatcher, Sammi Hanratty, Steven Krueger, Warren Kole, Christina Ricci, and Juliette Lewis.