|Mia McKenna-Bruce Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1997|
Mia McKenna-Bruce is an English actor who is known for playing Tee Taylor in Tracy Beaker Returns, The Dumping Ground, The Dumping Ground Survival Files, The Dumping Ground: I’m…, and The Tracy Beaker Survival Files. She has also been cast in many other shows such as Holby City, EastEnders, The Bill, Doctors, Josh, Cleaning Up, The Witcher, Vampire Academy, Get Even, and Vera. Moreover, Mia McKenna-Bruce’s film credits include Last Train to Christmas, The Fourth Kind, Hit It and Quit It, Milo, Watch What I Do, Persuasion, and Smudged Smile.
Mia Sasha McKenna-Bruce
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Mia McKenna-Bruce joined Liz Burville Performing Arts Centre in Bexley and took dance lessons. She also attended Belcanto London Academy as well as the Sapphire Dance Academy in Bexleyheath.
She has also studied at Maidstone Grammar School for Girls, a selective grammar school in Maidstone, United Kingdom.
- Mother – Angela McKenna-Bruce
- Siblings – Anya McKenna-Bruce (Sister) (Actor), Ellis McKenna-Bruce (Sister)
Mia McKenna-Bruce has been signed with 42, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia McKenna-Bruce has dated –
- Tom Leach – She has been romantically involved with actor Tom Leach and after going out for several years, the duo got engaged in February 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
- Pierced ears
Mia McKenna-Bruce Facts
- She grew up in Chislehurst, Bromley.
- In 2008, Mia McKenna-Bruce was cast in the recurring role of Penny Branning in the soap opera EastEnders.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Ashley Tyler in the 2009 science fiction psychological horror thriller film The Fourth Kind, starring Milla Jovovich, Will Patton, and Elias Koteas.
- In December 2019, Mia appeared as Marilka in an episode titled The End’s Beginning of the Netflix fantasy drama series The Witcher.
- She brought to life the character of Bree Deringer (a girl who has a rich father and frequently gets into trouble at school) in the teen thriller drama series Get Even in 2020.
- In 2021, she was cast as Linda in the Christmas fantasy comedy-drama film Last Train to Christmas.
- Alongside Dakota Johnson, Cosmo Jarvis, Nikki Amuka-Bird, Richard E. Grant, and Henry Golding, Mia McKenna-Bruce co-starred as Mary Elliot in the 2022 American romantic drama film Persuasion. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Jane Austen.
- In 2022, she started playing Mia Karp in the supernatural fantasy horror television series Vampire Academy. Mia’s co-stars for the project included Sisi Stringer, Daniela Nieves, Kieron Moore, André Dae Kim, Anita-Joy Uwajeh, Jonetta Kaiser, Andrew Liner, Rhian Blundell, and J. August Richards.
- She adopted a dog from Spain in the past. Mia and Tom Leach have 2 dogs.
- Mia took a break from acting when she was 18 years old and got a job in a call centre in Australia for almost 8 months.
- Her goal in life is to open an animal rescue sanctuary.
- Mia sponsors an elephant named Mweya and an adopted slow loris named Lilly.
Featured Image by Mia McKenna-Bruce / Instagram