|Monica Chaudhary Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Monica Chaudhary is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Kinchi in Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023).
- Father – Police Officer
- Mother – Homemaker
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, Monica has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Saphed.
She has been featured in commercials for various brands including Sunfeast.
Monica Chaudhary Facts
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Initially, Monica wanted to be a wedding planner, interior designer, RJ, and anchor.
- As an actress, Monica started her career as a theatre artist and worked under Arvind Gaur at the Asmita Theatre Group in Delhi for four years. She considers Arvind to be her mentor.
- Prior to relocating to Mumbai, Monica had worked with theatre in a government school and even took acting workshops to make some pocket money.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Anusha Tyagi in Apharan in 2018.
- In 2021, Monica was cast in her debut theatrical film appearance in Radhe alongside the likes of actors Salman Khan, Disha Patani, and Randeep Hooda.
- Monica was featured on the cover of Grandeur Lifestyle magazine’s March 2023 issue.
- She was featured in Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023) starring Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Monica has a tattoo of the word “KARMA” inked on the right side of her rib cage.
- She got her first public exposure in a commercial for a Sunfeast on Mother’s Day in 2018.
- Monica has a fear of lizards.
Featured Image By Monica Chaudhary / Instagram