|Nargis Fakhri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nargis Fakhri is an American actor and model who has gained fame with her work in the Indian entertainment industry. She has been cast in a variety of movies which include the likes of Rockstar, Housefull 3, Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, Azhar, Main Tera Hero, Madras Cafe, Banjo, Amavas, Kick, Spy, Torbaaz, Saagasam, Dishoom, and 5 Weddings.
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Mohammed A. Fakhri
- Mother – Marie A. Fakhri (Former Police Officer)
- Siblings – Aliya Fakhri (Younger Sister) (Model)
Nargis has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- La Agencia – Barcelona
- East West Models
- Nova Models – Auckland
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- Ford Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Clear Model Management (2010-2011)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nargis Fakhri has dated –
- Ranbir Kapoor (2011) – Ranbir and Nargis appeared in the 2011 film Rockstar and they were RUMORed to be dating together.
- Uday Chopra (2014-2019) – She was first linked with actor Uday Chopra in January 2014. They were clicked while enjoying their vacation in the Maldives. He also showed his love for her on Twitter. Later, in 2021, Nargis confirmed that she had dated Uday for 5 years.
- Justin Santos – American chef Justin Santos and Nargis had dated for some time before separating in 2021.
- Tony Beig (2021-Present) – Kashmir-born US-based businessman, Tony Beig who is the CEO of Dioz Group started dating Naregis towards the end of 2021. It became public knowledge in January 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & White)
She has Pakistani ancestry on her father’s side and Czech ancestry on her mother’s side.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Nargis has advertised for several brands such as Bruno Banani ‘Magic Woman’ fragrance, Platinum, Reebok, Pond’s, Kerovit by Kajaria (sanitary brand), etc.
She is speculated to be a Muslim.
Best Known For
She is also known for appearances in Bollywood films such as Rockstar (2011), Madras Cafe (2013), Main Tera Hero (2014), and others.
Fakhri debuted with the Indian musical romantic drama film Rockstar (released in 2011) for her role as Heer Kaul. She starred in her very first film alongside Ranbir Kapoor. It was directed by Imtiaz Ali.
She is a fitness freak and was selected as the fitness brand ambassador by the sports brand Reebok India for their women’s category “Studio” in August 2013, which is more inclined towards dance, aerobics, and yoga.
She also finds new ways to relieve stress and found that Zumba is one of the best stress busters. She also likes to meditate, traveling to new places, spending time with family, etc. to relieve stress.
She follows a juice cleanse diet. Nargis lost amazing three kilos of body weight by following this diet for 6 continuous days.
Nargis Fakhri Favorite Things
- Co-Star – Varun Dhawan
- Cuisine – Malvani
Nargis Fakhri Facts
- Nargis’ parents divorced when she was 6 or 7 years old.
- Nargis has appeared in Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2009.
- She is half Pakistani (on dad’s side) and half Czech (on mom’s side).
- In 2004, Nargis appeared in cycle 2 and cycle 3 of America’s Next Top Model.
- Since 2011, she is appearing in Bollywood films.
- She has graced several magazines covers such as Maxim U.S. in February 2012, TravelPlus U.S. in March 2012, Women’s Health U.S. for its June 2012 issue, Shape Singapore in October 2007, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, etc.
- She is a part of the Board of Advisors (for their entertainment division) for MindShare Ventures Group (New York-based company).
- She is the first woman of Pakistani descent, who has appeared in America’s Next Top Model.
- For her performance in the 2011 film Rockstar, she was nominated for Filmfare Award as well as Zee Cine Award for “Best Female Debut” and was also nominated for a Stardust Award for “Superstar of Tomorrow – Female”. The role won her an IIFA Award for “Hottest Pair” (shared with Ranbir Kapoor).
- She was first considered for the female lead role in the 2012 film Khiladi 786 but was later replaced by Asin.
- Alongside Varun Dhawan and Ileana D’Cruz, she co-starred as Angad’s wife Ayesha Singhal Negi in the 2014 Indian Hindi-language romantic action comedy film Main Tera Hero. The film is a remake of the 2011 Telugu film Kandireega and this role won her a Filmfare Glamour and Style Award while she was also nominated for a Stardust Award in the “Breakthrough Supporting Performance – Female” category.
- She was cast as Saraswati “Sarah” in the 2016 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film Housefull 3, the 3rd installment of the Housefull franchise. Her co-stars included Akshay Kumar, Jacqueline Fernandez, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh, Lisa Haydon, Chunky Pandey, and Jackie Shroff.
- Her role in Housefull 3 got her nominated for the 2017 BIG Zee Entertainment Award for “Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Film – Female”.
- She played Ayesha in the 2020 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film Torbaaz. The film premiered on Netflix on December 11, 2020.