New Hope Club is a British 3-piece pop band that was the brainchild of Blake Richardson and George Smith who were both later joined by Reece Bibby, previously a member of the defunct band named Stereo Kicks. Together, they have released several songs, albums, and EPs such as Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Make Up, Perfume, Water, Good Day, Fixed, Start Over Again, Crazy, Karma, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission. The band has also been majorly supported by another boy band, The Vamps, for which New Hope Club has opened for on a number of occasions. New Hope Club has also performed opening acts for fellow artists like Tini Stoessel and Sabrina Carpenter, among others, and has also gained a massive social media fan base with more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
- Reece Bibby – Vocals, Bass, Drum, Cajon, and Guitar
- Blake Richardson – Lead Vocals, Guitar, and Piano
- George Smith – Vocals, Guitar, and Piano
Manchester, Lancashire and London, England, United Kingdom
Pop, Pop Rock
Steady, Hollywood Records, Inc.
First World Tour
The pop trio embarked on its first world tour, Love Again Tour on June 8, 2019, in Manila, Philippines at the New Frontier Theater. The tour was then continued and included Bangkok, Thailand and Seoul, South Korea as well while other places such as Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, and London made the list too.
The popular 3-piece British pop band, New Hope Club, comprises of Blake Richardson, George Smith, and Reece Bibby and has worked extensively in the music industry releasing a large number of tracks, extended plays, and albums which include the likes of songs Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Make Up, Perfume, Water, Good Day, Fixed, Start Over Again, Crazy, Karma, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission.
New Hope Club Facts
- The boy band, New Hope Club, was founded by Blake Richardson and George Smith in October 2015 and they were later joined by Reece Bibby, who previously was a member of another boy band named Stereo Kicks that got dissolved after it failed to land a record deal in July 2015. Reece became the 3rd member of the band in November 2015.
- During their initial days, the members of New Hope Club used to release a number of covers of several songs by artists such as The Vamps, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendes.
- The first recording of the New Hope Club was a cover of the song Wake Up by the pop-rock boy band, The Vamps in October 2015.
- After New Hope Club was signed by Steady Records in December 2015, it became the 2nd band to be signed by the record label after The Tide. Steady Records has been The Vamps‘ label as well as a subsidiary of Virgin EMI Records.
- New Hope Club has been a constant supporter of The Vamps and has also accompanied the band on a number of its tours which include its 2018 USA tour. Also, New Hope Club performed the opening act for The Vamps on their 2016 UK tour as well as for its UK and Ireland tour in the spring of 2017.
- The first EP of the band titled Welcome to the Club was released on May 5, 2017, on Hollywood Records via Steady Records. It included 4 songs, namely, Fixed, Perfume, Water, and Whoever He Is and received much positive acclaim from the audience.
- The band was nominated for the 2017 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Next Big Thing” category.
- While the Argentine actress, model, singer, songwriter, and dancer, Tini Stoessel, was on her 2017 Got Me Started Tour in Germany, New Hope Club performed the opening act for her.
- On Sabrina Carpenter‘s North American summer 2017 De-Tour, the band opened for her.
- The first headline show by New Hope Club was held at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire located in London, England on the 1st and 2nd of June 2018. The band was supported by Max & Harvey and RoadTrip and their shows were all sold out.
- After the music video of the song Medicine was released, it became the fastest music video by New Hope Club to reach 1 million views on YouTube.
- All the members of New Hope Club, Reece Bibby, Blake Richardson, and George Smith, are originally from Northern England, Egland, United Kingdom.
- In 2018, the band also released its version of the popular song Tiger Feet by the English glam rock band, Mud, which was also included in the stop-motion animated historical sports comedy film, Early Man.
- New Hope Club has garnered immense popularity on social media where it has amassed more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
- Visit the official website of the band New Hope Club @ newhopeclub.com.
- Follow New Hope Club on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.
Featured Image by New Hope Club / Facebook / CC BY-SA 4.0