|Raphael Luce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 2006|
Raphael Luce is an American actor and stuntman who is known for the Young Henry Creel in the hit Netflix series Stranger Things (2022). On the other hand, Raphael has also appeared in various hit shows including The First Lady (2022) and Loki (2021).
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Raphael divides his time between Los Angeles, New Orleans, Atlanta, and the south of France.
- Father – Jade Kindar-Martin (Actor, Stuntman)
- Mother – Karine Mauffrey (Stuntwoman, Actress)
- Siblings – Gabriel Sky (Younger Brother) (Actor), Jophielle Love (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Raphael is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Zuri Agency: Youth, Bold Talent, and Kathleen Deters of KD Talent Management.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His baby blue eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Raphael Luce Facts
- He spent part of his early years in France.
- His mother is a high-wire walker.
- Acting comes naturally to him, as both of Raphael’s parents also work in the entertainment industry.
- Aside from acting, Raphael is also interested in the circus and often joins his parents to perform with Cirque du Elfé.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as a French Boy in Loki in 2021.
- Raphael can fluently speak English and Freak.
- The earliest post that Raphael uploaded to his Instagram account was on August 12, 2018.
- In 2022, Raphael was cast in Netflix’s Stranger Things alongside the likes of Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, and Noah Schnapp to name a few.
Featured Image By Raphael Luce / Instagram