|Robin McGraw Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1953|
Robin McGraw is an American author, television personality, host, entrepreneur, and socialite who has been a part of various shows such as Dr. Phil, The Kelly Clarkson Show, Celebrity Family Feud, Larry King Live, Steve Harvey, Rachael Ray, Home & Family, The Early Show, The Doctors, The View, TakePart Live, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider, and The Talk.
Robin Jo Jameson
Irving, Dallas County, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Author, Television Personality, Socialite, Host, Entrepreneur
- Father – Jim Jameson
- Mother – Georgia Jameson
- Siblings – She has 3 older sisters and a twin brother.
- Others – Dr. Joseph J. McGraw (Father-In-Law) (Equipment Supplier turned Psychologist) (d. 1993), Geraldine McGraw née Stevens aka Jerrie (Mother-In-Law) (d. 2011), Deana McGraw Prater (Sister-In-Law) (Registered Nurse) (d. 2018), Donna Jo McGraw Madsen (Sister-In-Law), Brenda Watters (Sister-In-Law), Erica Dahm (Daughter-In-Law, Jay’s Wife), Morgan Stewart (Daughter-In-Law, Jordan’s Wife) (Writer, Reality Star, Television Host, Social Media Personality), Row Renggli McGraw (Granddaughter), Grey Oliver McGraw (Grandson), Avery Elizabeth McGraw (Grandaughter), London Phillip McGraw (Grandson)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $460 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin McGraw has dated –
- Phil McGraw (1973-Present) – She first met television personality and author Phil McGraw in 1973 while visiting his family’s home as she was a friend of Phil’s sister. When the two first met, Phil McGraw was in the process of annulling his first marriage. Robin and Phil eventually started dating and got married in the year 1976. They have been blessed with 2 sons – Jay McGraw (b. September 12, 1979) (a producer, executive, and director) and Jordan McGraw (b. October 21, 1986) (a singer, musician, composer, and guitarist).
Race / Ethnicity
Robin McGraw Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Oklahoma.
- She has authored books like Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose and From My Heart to Yours: Life Lessons on Faith, Family and Friendship.
Featured Image by Robin McGraw / Instagram