|Romeo James Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Romeo James Beckham
London, England, United Kingdom
Romeo Beckham did his formal education at the Wetherby School in London.
- Father – David Beckham (Former professional soccer player)
- Mother – Victoria Beckham (Fashion Designer and former pop star)
- Siblings – Brooklyn Beckham (Older Brother) (Model and Amateur Photographer), Cruz Beckham (Younger Brother) (Singer), Harper Beckham (Younger Sister)
- Others – David Edward Alan Beckham (Paternal Grandfather), Sandra Georgina (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony William Adams (Maternal Grandfather), Jacqueline Doreen (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Romeo Beckham has dated –
- Millie Bobby Brown (2019) – Romeo first met actress Millie Bobby Brown in 2016 during the UNICEF gala. But, they didn’t start dating until early 2019. They dated for a couple of months and called it quits in late 2019.
- Mia Regan (2020-Present) – Model Mia Regan started dating Romeo in the summer of 2020 (around July 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, and Jewish ancestry.
- Boyish good looks
- Tall lanky appearance
In 2015, he appeared in his first modeling project as he starred in Christmas Campaign for Burberry. He was featured alongside celebs such as James Corden, Michelle Dockery and Julie Walters in the three-minute-long promotional video.
Best Known For
Being the son of legendary soccer star David Beckham and former pop star Victoria Beckham.
Romeo relies on his sports activities to keep himself fit. Apart from playing and practicing tennis on a regular basis, he likes to play soccer with his father as well. He also likes to go running.
In his school days, he had a reputation for being a good long-distance runner. Plus, he is often pictured accompanying his father to the gym.
Romeo Beckham Facts
- The legendary singer and musician Elton John is his godfather. The famous actress Elizabeth Hurley is his godmother.
- While growing up, he was a part of the youth setup at the English soccer club, Arsenal. He was released in 2015 after having failed to secure an Academy scholarship. The same year, he decided that he won’t pursue a professional soccer career.
- In 2016, it was reported that he wanted to pursue a career in tennis after he was spotted practicing with Andy Murray and Nick Kyrgios at the Aegon Championships at Queens Club.
- In January 2021, Romeo graced the cover of L’Uomo Vogue magazine. This was his first cover for the magazine.