|Ross O’Hennessy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1974|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ross O’Hennessy is a Welsh actor, director, and theatre artist who is best known for appearing as Lord of Bones in the American fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. He has also been cast in other shows such as Holby City, Hollyoaks Later, Hanna, The Bastard Executioner, Soldier Soldier, Da Vinci’s Demons, Killer Net, Lexx, Rosemary and Thyme, Mile High, Riger Roger, Belonging, The Giblet Boys, Caerdydd, Absentia, Bad Girls, Torchwood, and The Musketeers. Moreover, Ross O’Hennessy has appeared in movies like Clapham Junction, I Know You Know, Tribal, Avengement, The Adventurer: The Curse of the Midas Box, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Accident Man, The Dark Kingdom, Dragonheart: Vengeance, Ballard of Billy McCrea, The Loss Adjuster, Knights of the Damned, The Lost Viking, and Backdraft 2.
He was born in 1974.
Pontllanfraith, Wales, United Kingdom
Ross O’Hennessy attended a 3-year acting course at the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts on a scholarship from actor Sir John Mills and The Stage newspaper.
Actor, Director, Theatre Artist
Ross O’Hennessy has been repped by Core MGMT, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ross O’Hennessy has done endorsement work for several brands such as Zywiec Beer, Sheilas’ Wheels, Pot Noodle, etc.
Ross O’Hennessy Facts
- At the age of 15, he started acting at a local theatre.
- Ross O’Hennessy was 18 years old when he relocated from Wales to London in order to pursue his passion for acting.
- His big break came in 2011 when he was cast as Bruce Maverick in the television drama series Hollyoaks Later.
- Between 2013 and 2014, he played Commander Quattrone in the historical fantasy adventure drama television series Da Vinci’s Demons.
- Ross O’Hennessy brought to life the character of Lord of Bones (also mocked as “Rattleshirt”), a wildling leader under Mance Rayder who is known for his vileness and cowardice, in the 5th season of the fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones in 2015.
- In November 2015, he made his debut fan-based personal appearance at the Wrexham Comic-Con event.
- Ross O’Hennessy was seen as a British agent in the 2018 American action spy film Mission: Impossible – Fallout, starring Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Sean Harris, Angela Bassett, Michelle Monaghan, and Alec Baldwin.
- In 2019, he appeared as Sgt. Evans in the action film Avengement.
- He started playing the recurring role of Armstrong, Cal Isaac’s former unit leader in Afghanistan, in the crime thriller drama series Absentia in 2020.
Featured Image by BrandyBingle / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0