|Sasha Obama Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sasha Obama is an American media personality who is recognized worldwide as the youngest daughter of former U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sasha attended the University of Chicago Laboratory School. She graduated from the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C. in 2019.
Sasha was enrolled at the University of Michigan in the fall of 2019. In 2022, she transferred from the University of Michigan to the University of Southern California. In May 2023, Sasha graduated from USC with a degree in sociology.
- Father – Barack Obama (44th U.S. President, Lawyer, Senator, Author)
- Mother – Michelle Obama (Former First Lady, Author, Lawyer)
- Siblings – Malia Obama (Older Sister)
- Others – Barack Obama Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ann Dunham (Paternal Grandmother), Fraser Robinson III (Maternal Grandfather), Marian Shields (Maternal Grandmother), Craig Robinson (Maternal Uncle) (College Basketball Coach, Broadcaster)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha has dated –
- Clifton Powell Jr. (2021-Present) – Sasha reportedly started dating actor Clifton Powell’s son, Clifton Powell Jr. in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African-American (including Gullah), English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side. On her father’s side, she is of Luo Kenyan, English, German, Scottish, Irish, French, Swiss-German, Welsh, and possibly African descent.
Sasha Obama Facts
- She joined her parents in the White House at the age of 7, making her the 2nd youngest child after John F. Kennedy Jr. to reside in the White House.
- Her famous father coached her young basketball team while he was the U.S. President.
- Sasha attended her high school prom with Chris Milton in 2019.
- In 2020, Barack Obama jokingly admitted that he is a little intimidated by Sasha’s feisty personality.
- She was included in Time Magazine‘s list of ‘The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014’ with her sister Malia.
Featured Image by Obama-Biden Transition Project / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0