|Shalini Pandey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shalini Pandey is an Indian actress who is best known for her important portrayal of Preeti Shetty in Arjun Shetty (2017). She has also appeared in several other films such as Meri Nimmo (2018), Mahanati (2018), Nadigayar Thilagam (2018), Helicopter Eela (2018), and N. T. R. Kathanayakudu (2019). Shalini who began her career in theatre from Jabalpur has also worked with several highly regarded actors such as actor Vijay Deverakonda, Anjali Patil, Nandamuri Balakrishna, and Vidya Balan. Shalini also has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
After completing her schooling, Shalini started going to Global Engineering College, Jabalpur.
- Father – MP Government Employee
- Mother – Homemaker
- Siblings – She has a sister.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Lean physique
Best Known For
- Being cast as Preeti Shetty in Arjun Shetty (2017) alongside Vijay Deverakonda
- Starring in several other Meri Nimmo (2018), Mahanati (2018), Nadigayar Thilagam (2018), Helicopter Eela (2018), and N. T. R. Kathanayakudu (2019)
- Her work alongside several stars such as Vidya Balan, Vijay Deverakonda, Anjali Patil, Nandamuri Balakrishna, and Kajol
- Appearing in several hit TV series such Crime Patrol and Man Mein Hai Visshwas
Shalini made her debut Telegu theatrical film appearance as Preeti Shetty in Arjun Reddy in 2017.
She made her first Hindi theatrical film appearance as a friend of Anjali Patel in Meri Nimmo in 2018.
Shalini made her initial Tamil theatrical film appearance as Susheela in Nadigayar Thilagam in 2018.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Sony Entertainment Televisions Man Mein Hai Visshwas.
Shalini does go to the gym on a daily basis, in order to maintain her lean athletic physique. Her workout routine mostly consists of weight and cardio intensive training.
Shalini Pandey Favorite Things
- Books – The Fountainhead (1943)
- Authors – Ayn Rand, Saadat Hasan Manto
- Tollywood Actor – Vijay
- Film Of All-Time – Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Shalini Pandey Facts
- She was raised in Jabalpur. Later, Shalini moved to Mumbai to establish her acting career.
- Shalini’s passion for acting developed when she was in college. During her second year of engineering, she had joined a local theatre. However, Shalini’s parents were against her decision to pursue a career in acting, forcing her to complete her studies. Shortly after she had graduated, Shalini was offered to play a lead role in director Sandeep Vanga’s Arjun Reddy, which was released in 2017.
- Despite being a star in the Telugu film industry, Shalini is not very fluent in the language.
- Shalini’s debut role in Arjun Reddy in 2017, also earned her a nomination for the South Indian International Movie Award for “Best Debutant Actress”.
- In the past, there had been several rumors about Shalini, having threatened to report her father to the police. To clarify, Shalini opened up about her father just being protective and wanting her to do a job that was safer. Though he was annoyed, the two made up after the release of her film Arjun Reddy (2017).
- Shalini was presented with an Apsara Award for “Best Find Of The Year” in 2018.
- She and actress Ritika Singh are close friends and workout partners.
- Her role models are actors Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Kajol, Kangana Ranaut, and Waheeda Rahman.
- Shalini aspires to star in films with legendary actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image By Shalini Pandey / Instagram