|Shivani Tanksale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1984|
Shivani Tanksale is an Indian actor, theatre artist, and director who has appeared in Bollywood films and advertisements. Her film credits include The Other End of the Line, Rush, The President Is Coming, Escape from Taliban, Manjha, Dil Kabaddi, Shaitaan, The Dirty Picture, Oye Teri, Talaash: The Answer Lies Within, Inkaar, Shree, Happy Ending, Ek Paheli Leela, Signalwaala Ladka, Neighbours, Neighbours: Part 1, Neighbours: Part 2, Haircut, and Zed Plus. In addition to that, Shivani Tanksale has also been cast in shows like Taj: Divided by Blood, Time Bomb 9/11, 24, Sansani, Marzi, and Gubbare.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shivani Tanksale studied at Green Lawns High School in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Director
- Others – Vasant Purushottam Sathe (Grandfather) (March 5, 1925 – September 23, 2011) (Politician of the Indian National Congress party, Lawyer), Jayshree Sathe (Grandmother), B.M Vyas (Ex Father-In-Law) (Writer), Sudha Vyas (Ex Mother-In-Law), Shruti Vyas (Ex Sister-In-Law) (Actor)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shivani Tanksale has dated –
- Sumeet Vyas (2010-2017) – In 2010, she tied the knot with actor and writer Sumeet Vyas. The duo has worked together on many projects including Neighbours, Neighbours: Part 1, Neighbours: Part 2, Haircut, and The Shehenshah of Azeemo. After being married for 7 years, they divorced in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Shivani Tanksale has been cast in many advertisements for the likes of Airtel Blackberry, Cipla’s i-pill, etc.
Shivani Tanksale Facts
- She started acting when she was in school and went on to win several state and national-level competitions.
- Shivani Tanksale made her first film appearance as Zarine in the 2003 drama film Escape from Taliban, based on the story A Kabuliwala’s Bengali Wife by Sushmita Banerjee.
- In 2011, she appeared as Raadhika in the Hindi-language biographical musical drama film The Dirty Picture. Inspired by the life of actor and dancer Silk Smitha, The Dirty Picture stars Vidya Balan, Emraan Hashmi, Naseeruddin Shah, and Tusshar Kapoor.
- Shivani Tanksale was cast in the recurring role of Divya Singhania Maurya (sister of Aditya and wife of Vikrant) in the Hindi-language suspense drama action-thriller television series 24 in 2013.
- She played Radhika Randhawa in the 2015 Hindi-language romantic thriller drama film Ek Paheli Leela, starring Sunny Leone, Jay Bhanushali, Rajneesh Duggal, Rahul Dev, and Mohit Ahlawat.
- Along with Ashwini Bhave, Sumedh Mudgalkar, and Rohit Phalke, Shivani Tanksale co-starred as Veena in the 2017 Marathi-language psychological drama film Manjha.
- She has been a part of many plays like The President is Coming, The Vagina Monologues, All About Women, A Funny Thing Called Love, Ji Jaisi Aapki Marzi, Bade Miyan Deewane, Abhi Na Jaao Chhod Kar, and Aisa Kehte Hain.
- She brought to life the character of Isha Chauhan in the 2020 Hindi-language crime thriller streaming television series Marzi. The show’s lead cast included Rajeev Khandelwal, Aahana Kumra, Suhaas Ahuja, Vivek Mushran, Rajeev Siddhartha, Pavleen Gujral, and Abhay Verma.
- In 2023, Shivani Tanksale started portraying Bakht-un-Nissa Begum (a Mughal princess who was the daughter of the Mughal emperor Humayun) in the period drama streaming television series Taj: Divided by Blood. It stars Dharmendra, Naseeruddin Shah, Rahul Bose, Aditi Rao Hydari, Zarina Wahab, Sandhya Mridul, Aashim Gulati, and Taha Shah Badussha.
Featured Image by Shivani Tanksale / Instagram