|Shreya Poonja Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shreya Poonja is an Indian beauty pageant titleholder and model who rose to fame after being crowned first runner-up at Miss India 2023 beauty pageant.
According to sources, Shreya attended St. Anthony’s, Sr. Sec. School, Hauz Khas, New Delhi before going on to study at the University of Delhi‘s Deshbandhu College from where she completed her Post Graduation in Finance.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Sanjay Poonja (Employee at Air India)
- Mother – Bharti Sharma Poonja (Class 1 Gazetted Officer at Govt of India)
- Siblings – Shreya has a younger brother.
Shreya is managed by Shahrukh Sayed of Times Talent.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
- Diamond face shape
Through her social media, Shreya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Kay Beauty By Katrina.
Shreya has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Lifestyle Stores
- Nykaa Beauty
- Orra Jewelry
Shreya Poonja Favorite Things
- Quote – “Never to advance, Is to retreat”
Shreya Poonja Facts
- Originally, Shreya is from Delhi.
- One of her earliest beauty pageant wins was at the age of 19 being crowned campus princess.
- The earliest post that Shreya uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 23, 2018.
- Shreya competed as Miss India Delhi on April 15, 2023, at Miss India 2023 beauty pageant held in Imphal, Manipur finishing first runner-up after Nandini Gupta. During the preliminary rounds, she won the title of “Times Miss Body Beautiful 2023”.
- She has walked the ramp for various top designers and brands including Manish Malhotra and Neeta Lulla.
- Shreya has trained in Kathak, Jazz, and contemporary dance forms.
- She is a travel enthusiast.
- Shreya is good at riding horses.
- She considers American author Louise Hay to be her motivation and actress Priyanka Chopra to be her role model.
Featured Image By Shreya Poonja / Instagram