|Neeta Lulla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1965|
|Spouse||Dr. Shyam Lulla|
Neeta Lulla is a well-distinguished Indian fashion stylist, costume designer, and couturier who has worked on the costumes for more than 300 films. She has designed costumes and dresses for various well-known stars like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit, Salma Agha, and the late. Sridevi. Neeta has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Facebook, more than 450k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Neeta graduated with a Diploma In Pattern Making And Garment Manufacture from SNDT Women’s University.
Costume Designer, Fashion Stylist, Couturier
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neeta’s name has been linked with –
- Dr. Shyam Lulla (1981-Present) – They have 2 children – a girl named Nishka Lulla (b. 1986) and a son named Siddharth Lulla.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on the left side of her lower lip.
- Sports a fringe cut
Neeta Lulla Favorite Things
- Wedding Piece That She Created – It was for actress, dancer, and model Rakhi Sawant.
Source – Wikipedia
On April 5, 1993, the night that actress Divya Bharti plunged to death from her 5th-floor apartment, Neeta and her husband Dr. Shyam and Divya’s maid Amrita were the only people present there. Following numerous investigations, no evidence was found that suspected Neeta and her husband responsible for her death. However, the death of Divya’s maid just a month later raised many questions and brought Neeta back into the limelight of suspicion once again. Despite that, it has also been reported that she and Divya were very close together.
Neeta Lulla Facts
- She was brought up in Hyderabad.
- Neeta’s first huge client was jewelry designer Varuna Jani.
- She is considered to be the “Czarina of Indian Fashion.”
- In the past, she had joined a venture with Whistling Woods International and started The Whistling Wood International Neeta School of Fashion.
- Besides being a well-accredited stylist, she is also a prominent social activist who is vocal about gender-based violence. In order to bring light to the issue, she also launched a line under the title “#SheIsMe” in 2016 at the Lakme Fashion Week.
- She showed very little interest in her academics. However, she showed a keen eye for sports.
- Neeta got married at the age of 16 in order to skip her studies.
- It was her father who got her into reading fashion magazines like the Cosmopolitan and Seventeen.
- Neeta was the designer behind pearl-encrusted lehenga that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wore on the day of her wedding.
- Her style of designing is often referred to as the use of an ancient technique of tapestry known as “Paithani”.
- She has designed dresses for various well-known stars including Dimpy Ganguli, Shilpa Shetty, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sridevi, Sapna, Salma Azad, Isha Koppikar, and Juhi Chawla.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0