|Sijia Kang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sijia Kang is a Chinese model who has walked the ramp for a number of well-known designers and brands including Poiret, Elie Saab Couture, Olivier Theyskens, Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture, Maison Martin Margiela, Alexander McQueen, Schiaparelli, and Valentino.
As of August 2017, she was enrolled in university and studying e-commerce and logistics management.
Sijia is represented by –
- Focus Management – Shanghai (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – New York City
- Silent Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- R1 Mgmt – Barcelona
- New Stellar Model Management – Beijing
- Iconic Management – Berlin
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped lips
- Her long legs
- She has a beauty spot under her lower lip.
Sijia Kang Favorite Things
- Music – Hip Hop, Folk Music
- Movies – Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)
- Food – Noodles
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Sijia Kang Facts
- She considers her hometown to be Xi’an.
- Kang was spotted via the pictures that she uploads to the application Weibo in September 2016.
- She is not very good at sports.
- In her free time, Sijia enjoys traveling, discovering different cultures and meeting people, trying out new delicacies, and making new friends.
- Sijia made her debut as a model at the Max Mara Pre-Fall 2017 in 2016.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines such as Madame Figaro, The New York Times Style Magazine, T Magazine, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Chic, and L’Officiel.
- With time, she has worked with various prominent brands and designers such as Vera Wang, Tory Burch, Burberry, Philipp Plein, Dolce & Gabbana, and Alexander McQueen.
- If she had to wear apparel from only one designer, it would be Altuzarra.
Featured Image By Sijia Kang / Instagram