|Simone Alexandra Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 2001|
Simone Alexandra Johnson is an American fashion model who is better known as the daughter of actor and former wrestler Dwayne Johnson. Being the child of a global superstar, Simone has always been under the spotlight but she has tried to create a niche for herself by pursuing a career in modeling. Eventually, she signed a contract in 2016 with the leading model management company, IMG Models. After her modeling career started to blow up, Simone has also started to gain traction on her Instagram account, where she has garnered more than 500k followers.
Simone Alexandra Johnson
Davie, Florida, United States
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Simone is a high school graduate who completed her studies from NSU University School, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In 2019, she joined the New York University for further studies.
- Father – Dwayne Johnson (Retired Professional Wrestler, Actor)
- Mother – Dany Garcia (Producer, Manager)
- Others – Tiana Gia Johnson (Step-sister), Jasmine Johnson (Step-sister), Dave Rienzi (Stepfather) (Professional Fitness Coach), Rocky Johnson (Paternal Grandfather) (Professional wrestler), Ata Johnson (née Maivia) (Paternal Grandmother), Curtis Bowles (Paternal Uncle), Hiram Garcia (Maternal Uncle), Wanda Bowles (Paternal Aunt), Peter Maivia (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Wrestler) (d.1982), Lia Maivia (Paternal Great-Grandmother) (Wrestling Promoter) (d.2008), James Henry Bowles (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (d.1967), Lillian Bowles (Paternal Great-Grandmother) (d.1996)
She is represented by IMG Models, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Samoan, Canadian, and American descent.
- Has a mole on her left cheek
- Frizzy hair
- Slender frame
- Affable smile
Simone Alexandra Johnson Favorite Things
- Actresses – Gal Gadot, Kerry Washington, Alison Brie
- Movie – Get Out (2017)
- TV Show – Glow
- Poetess – Sylvia Plath
- Pets – Cats
Source – W Magazine
Simone Alexandra Johnson Facts
- Simone’s parents got divorced in 2008 when she was just 7 years old. However, they agreed on sharing joint custody of her and she has maintained very cordial relations with her superstar father.
- She was selected as the first-ever ambassador of the annual Golden Globe Awards for its 2018 edition. Her task was to assist celebrities in presenting the awards and herding winners offstage. Before 2018, the event used to appoint either a ‘Miss Golden Globe’ or ‘Mr. Golden Globe,’ with similar responsibilities.
- Simone has also assisted her parents in the production of films and short films since the age of 12. She assisted in the production of a short film titled Inside the Olympia for Seven Bucks Productions, the company co-founded by her parents.
- Simone is a free speech advocate and has partnered with GlobalGirl Media, a non-profit organization that trains young girls in digital journalism and helps them tell their life stories by training them and providing them a platform to express their opinions.
- Simone uses her presence on Instagram to speak on multiple issues close to her heart – body positivity, refugees’ rights, and systemic racism.
- She has also campaigned for the Time’s Up campaign which was an initiative that succeeded the powerful “Me Too” movement against s*xual harassment. She shared a link to a GoFundMe page on her Instagram page and urged her fans to donate for the initiative’s legal defense fund.
- Simone is also a huge fan of her father’s former profession of wrestling. In September 2018, she even trained at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, giving rise to speculations that she could follow in her father’s footsteps and pursue a career in entertainment wrestling.
Featured Image by Simone Alexandra Johnson / Instagram