|Tottempudi Gopichand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tottempudi Gopichand is an Indian actor who has worked predominantly in Telugu cinema. Over the years, he has been cast in a variety of films which include the likes of Tholi Valapu, Jayam, Nijam, Varsham, Yagnam, Ranam, Mogudu, Sankham, Sahasam, Andhrudu, Raraju, Golimaar, Chanakya, Okkadunnadu, Lakshyam, Soukhyam, Souryam, Loukyam, Jil, Ontari, Wanted, Goutham Nanda, Oxygen, Pantham, Seetimaarr, Aaradugula Bullet, Pakka Commercial, and Ramabanam. Moreover, Tottempudi Gopichand has also been a recipient of various accolades including the CineMAA Award and Nandi Award.
Action Star, Macho Star
Kakaturivaripalem, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tottempudi Gopichand studied at Nil Desperandum, Ongole (established by his father) and Ramakrishna Mission School in Chennai. After that, he went to Russia and studied mechanical engineering.
He has also done a dialogue modulation course.
- Father – Tottempudi Krishna (September 1, 1950 – October 21, 1986) (Film Director, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Koteswarmma
- Siblings – Premchand (Older Brother) (Aspiring director who died in a car accident in 1995 while directing his first film). Tottempudi Gopichand also has a sister who is a dentist.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tottempudi Gopichand has dated –
- Reshma (2013-Present) – In 2013, he tied the knot with Reshma (niece of Telugu actor Srikanth) and the duo has been blessed with 2 sons named Virat Krishna and Viyan Krishna.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a mustache
Tottempudi Gopichand Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Tangutur, Andhra Pradesh.
- He was 8 years old when his father passed away.
- Tottempudi Gopichand made his first film appearance by playing the role of Prem in the Telugu-language drama film Tholi Valapu in 2001.
- Alongside Nithiin and Sadha, he co-starred as Raghu (a womanizer and rogue) in the Telugu-language romantic action drama film Jayam in 2002. For this role, he won the CineMAA Award and Nandi Award in the “Best Villain” category as well as got nominated at the Filmfare Awards South for “Best Villain – Telugu”.
- Along with Mahesh Babu, Rakshita, and Raasi, Tottempudi Gopichand co-starred as Devadaya “Devudu” Sharma in the Telugu-language action film Nijam in 2003. This performance won him the CineMAA Award for “Best Villain”.
- He was cast as Bhadranna (a dangerous, ruthless politician who falls in love with Sailaja) in the 2004 Telugu-language romantic action film Varsham, loosely based on the Hindi-language romantic action film Tezaab (1988). This won him the CineMAA Award for “Best Villain” while he was also nominated in the same category at the 52nd Filmfare Awards South.
- Tottempudi Gopichand brought to life the character of Seenu (Srinu) alias Srinivas (a loyal servant and the right-hand man of faction leader Reddeppa) in the Telugu-language action film Yagnam in 2004.
- In 2007, he was seen as Chandu in the Telugu-language action film Lakshyam.
- Along with Raashi Khanna and Kabir Duhan Singh, Tottempudi Gopichand co-starred as a fire department officer named Jai in the Telugu-language action film Jil in 2015.
- He co-starred as Ramchand (Lucky) in the Telugu-language legal action comedy film Pakka Commercial in 2022.
- Alongside Dimple Hayathi and Jagapathi Babu, he co-starred as Vikram “Vicky” a.k.a Vicky Bhai / Ramabanam in the Telugu-language action drama film Ramabanam in 2023.
Featured Image by Fata Fut News / YouTube / CC BY 3.0 DEED