|Virti Vaghani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Virti Vaghani is an Indian actress who is known for her appearance as Radha in Jai Shri Krishna (2008-2009) and Tanu in Hope Aur Hum (2018). Other than that, Virti has also appeared in several other films and TV shows including Mardaani 2 and Aarya.
Mumbai, Maharastra, India
According to sources, Virti had attended NES International School Mumbai.
- Siblings – Rushi Vaghani (Older Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Roman nose shape
Virti has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Knorr Soup
- Kwality Walls
- Clinic Plus Shampoo
Virti Vaghani Facts
- She was brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Virti started off her acting career as a child.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Radha in Jai Shri Krishna in 2008, alongside the likes of actor Meghan Jadhav, Dhriti Bhatia, and Saurabh Raj Jain.
- One of the earliest posts that Virti uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 13, 2016.
- She has a pet cat named Luna.
- Over the years, Virti has worked with several well-known actors including Rishi Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia, Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Soni Razdan, Neelu Kohli, Naseeruddin Shah, Sonali Kulkarni, Aamir Bashir, Sushmita Sen, Chandrachur Singh, and Namit Das.
Featured Image By Virti Vaghani / Instagram