St. Louis , Missouri, USA
She didn’t start modeling full time until she finished her high schooling. Devon was discovered at the age of 14.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lisa Windsor
- Siblings – She has one sister, who is one year her senior.
Devon Windsor is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Vision Model Management – Los Angeles (2009-2014)
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Paris
- West Model Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Devon has a boyfriend, who is a commodities trader. She met him via a mutual friend.
Race / Ethnicity
Hazel / Green
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Love Moschino, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Leonard
Best Known For
Appearing in the fashion shows for Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Chanel, and walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013.
First Fashion Show
She debuted by walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013, which was held in New York.
The next year, she made an appearance in the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2014 Fashion Show where she walked in the Acne Studios, Aganovich, Barbara Casasola, Bottega Veneta, Céline, Chanel, Christian Dior, Ermanno Scervino, Emilio Pucci, Gareth Pugh, Helmut Lang, Iceberg, Jean Paul Gaultier, L’Wren Scott, Prada, Preen, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Todd Lynn, and Trussardi.
Devon has not appeared in any of the films.
Before modeling, she had large hips and had to lose some muscle around her butt. For models, hips are supposed to be between 33 and 35 inches. And, she had to lose nearly 3 inches.
She regularly exercises in general. She actually likes working out and staying fit. To achieve that, she goes to Equinox and works out there like cardio, bodyweight exercises and more. Devon exercises once a week with a trainer. She gains muscle easily, so she does a lot of pilates-based stuff.
She also had done a lot of running on the track during high school. She was really sporty during school time.
Regarding diet, Devon says, she eats everything but in moderation.
Devon Windsor Favorite Things
- Recipe – Angel-Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Feta Cheese
- Designers – Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen, Valentino
- Models – Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Daniela Pestova
- Items in Closet – Givenchy bag, Balenciaga boots, Valentino shoes
- Color – Black
- City for Shopping – New York
Source – STL Today, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar
Devon Windsor Facts
- She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion 2013.
- Devon was discovered at the age of 14 by photographer Suzy Gorman. Suzy came to Devon asking if she wants to do modeling and she said yes. Devon was in middle school at that time.
- She graced the cover of July 2014 edition of Vogue Turkey.
- Devon was discovered at a young age of 14. But, unlike many other models, she didn’t start traveling until she had finished her high schooling. She used to do photoshoots, and commercial work from her hometown or nearby places, which she didn’t involve much traveling.
- While growing up, she felt insecure about her looks and height.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would definitely have been a professional cook / chef. Cooking is her second passion, after modeling. Devon may also take some cooking classes soon.
- She describes her personality as “edgy and feminine.”
- Devon is obsessed with black jeans and owns nearly half-a-dozen of them.
- She always wears one of her leather jackets, independent of the current weather conditions (even in summers).
- At 15, she signed with Vision Model Management.
- When in high school (after she got discovered), she was advised by modeling agents, not to play sports in school (especially field hockey and lacrosse) as she may get bruises on the skin, injuries or muscle gain. But, she actually played them.
- She likes Rachel Zoe and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. But, Kate Moss is her style icon.
- If she had to wear only one brand for the rest of her life, she would choose Alexander Wang.
- She can make healthy chocolate and is obsessed with quinoa.
- Devon has a big sweet tooth.
- Her dream is to go to Africa. She loves elephants and wildlife. She would diet to ride an elephant or do a photo session with wild animals.
- Catch Devon Windsor on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.