Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Emma Watson attended The Dragon School, Oxford, England until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July, 2006. She learnt theatre from Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England. She got the University degree from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
Actress and model
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step Brother), Lucy Watson (Step Sister), Nina Watson (Step Sister)
She is signed to Storm Model Management for her modeling assignments.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Emma Watson dated –
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013) – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer on contact with him due to her busy schedule.
- Matthew Janney (2014) – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015) – In February 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating Prince Harry Windsor.
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery
Best Known For
Her role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.
2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA) for her role as Hermione Granger.
Watson likes to play field hockey and finds her more sexy and pretty after the healthy sweat. She visits gym and does a series of exercises for more than an hour. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Emma Watson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Toast,
- Cuisine – French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill (1999)
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
- Favorite People – Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite School Subjects – Art, History, English
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Accessory – Lipstick
- Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Architect – Antoni Gaudí
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Kenya
- Favorite Hotel – Berkeley, London, England
- Favorite Makeup Products – Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils. Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara
- Favorite Cocktail – Gin and Tonic
- Favorite Artist – Tracey Emin
Emma Watson Facts
- Emma Watson wanted to become actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma about Hermione Granger role in Harry Potter series.
- Emma got her Driving License on January 28, 2008 by passing the test in first attempt.
- Emma Watson drinks beer, but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, when she was 15.
- She also supports Wild Trout Trust.
- Visit her official website @ www.emmawatson.com
- Follow her on Twitter and catch the updates on Facebook and Google +.