Hunt was born in 1989.
Wilson, North Carolina
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Martha Hunt can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Java Model Management
- Union Models
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Australia
- IMG Models – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
- Next Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU)
Martha has advertised for brands like Berenice, Miu Miu, Boss Black Bodywear, Penny Black, Via Spiga, Free People, and others.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Working with American bohemian apparel and lifestyle brand Free People and for being a part of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Castelbajac, Fátima Lopes, Issey Miyake, and Jefen.
In 2007, she appeared in UK short drama film Cregan for her role as “woman with shopping.” It was 11 minutes long.
She is in the best possible shape and shares that she does yoga almost daily to remain in shape. Martha also does swimming and cycling, whenever she finds time suitable for it.
Martha Hunt Favorite Things
- Starbucks Order – Soy latte
- All-time Favorite Model – Daria Werbowy
- Designer – Phoebe Philo for Céline
- Seychelles Islands – Seychelles Islands
- Culturally Inspiring Place – Mumbai, India
Source – Vogue
Martha Hunt Facts
- Hunt was discovered by a photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, who then introduced her to IMG models.
- She first signed with IMG Models (International Management Group).
- Martha is friends with models Barbara Berger, and Cailin Hill.
- She graced the July 2012 issue of ‘Elle’ Greece and then June 2014 issue of ‘Marie Claire’ Italy.
- She watches the mood of weather regularly. The weather app on her phone is the first website, she opens in the morning.
- She wishes she could sing.
- Witty sense of humor is the most attractive thing, she finds in her friend.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been a movie director.
- She has walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion 2013.
- Martha started working with Victoria’s Secret after their 2012 fashion show.
- Martha always keeps phone, headphones, and lip balm in her purse.
- She once had a photo shoot in bikini in a Muslim country, which she calls as one of her most embarrassing moment.
- She describes her style as “Eclectic, easy, masculine, feminine, street.”
- She wants to exchange places with Loulou de la Falaise for a day just because Martha wants to wear Loulou de la Falaise’s trinkets.
- She cannot live without moisturizer.
- Connect with Martha on Twitter, Facebook Fan Page, and Instagram.