|Candice King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1987|
Candice Rene Accola
Houston, Texas, United States
Candice attended Lake Highland Preparatory School in Orlando, Florida.
Actress, singer, songwriter
- Father – Kevin Accola (Cardiothoracic Surgeon)
- Mother – Carolyn (Clark) (Previously an environmental engineer and now a homemaker)
- Siblings – Kree Thomas Accola (Younger Brother)
Beverly Martel Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice Accola dated –
- Tyler Hoechlin (2004-2005) – From March 2004 to 2005, the actors Tyler Hoechlin and Candice were romantically linked to each other.
- Tyler Shields (2009-2010) – Tyler Shields, who is a photographer by profession dated Accola for a couple of months from 2009 to 2010.
- Steven R. McQueen (2010) – Candice had a fling with a year junior actor Steven R. McQueen in July 2010 after meeting him on the set of “The Vampire Diaries”.
- Zach Roerig (2011-2012) – She dated another The Vampire Diaries co-star Zach Roerig from August 2011 until May 2012.
- Joe King (2012-Present) – Piano rock band The Fray’s guitarist Joe King started dating Candice in February 2012 after they had met at a Super Bowl event. After a year later, the couple got engaged in Italy on May 29, 2013. Joe, who is seven years senior to Candice married on October 18, 2014, in New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple has 2 children together, daughters Florence May King (b. January 15, 2016) and Josephine June King (b. December 1, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Candice has English, French, Norwegian, and Romansh-Swiss ancestry.
Big, blue-colored, expressive eyes
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a TV commercial to promote WEN by Chaz Dean haircare.
Best Known For
Playing the starring role as Caroline Forbes on The CW’s supernatural drama series, The Vampire Diaries.
Candice released her first album titled It’s Always the Innocent Ones in December 2006 independently in just the USA. She later (in 2008) released it in Japan also. It consisted of 14 tracks. The album got a good response in Japan than the U.S.
She starred in her debut action film Pirate Camp, released in 2007. She played the role as Annalisa / Tom.
First TV Show
In 2007, Accola appeared in CBS’s sitcom How I Met Your Mother for her role as Amy in an episode titled “Something Borrowed”.
Her first celebrity crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas (American actor).
She dances her way to fitness. Candice takes Desiree Nathanson’s dance classes in Atlanta, Georgia. The dance classes aim at different body parts like butt, abs, back and lower body.
Candice Accola Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Soup (2004-)
- Cocktail – Tequila
- Movie – French Kiss (1995)
- Tweeter – @KellyOxford
- Holiday Spot – She likes to visit different places and explore new ones than visiting the same ones again and again.
- Websites – PerezHilton.com, postsecret.com, pinterest.com
- Antique Shop – Paris on Ponce in Atlanta
- Book – Still Life with Woodpecker (By Tom Robbins)
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo
Source – Glamour.com, AlloyEntertainment.com
Candice Accola Facts
- She was born in Houston, Texas, but raised in Edgewood, Florida.
- Candice’s mom and dad are members of the local Republican political party.
- She is a fan of Star Trek.
- She supports gay rights and Barack Obama.
- In 2012, she won the Teen Choice Award for The Vampire Diaries in the category of “Scene Stealer Female”.
- She also appeared in the YouTube drama-comedy series Dating Rules From My Future Self as Chloe Cunningham in 2012.
- In October 2020, it was announced that Arielle Kebbel would replace Candice for the role of Kimberly Vance in the After We Fell and After Ever After. This happened because Candice was pregnant with her second child.