|Connor Ball Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1996|
Connor Ball is a Scottish musician, singer, dancer, television personality, actor, and writer who is best known as the bass guitarist and backing vocalist of the British pop-rock band The Vamps. The band has released various albums, extended plays, and songs such as Meet the Vamps, Wake Up, Night & Day (Night Edition), Night & Day (Day Edition), Cherry Blossom, Somebody to You, Missing You, All Night, Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) (ft. Shawn Mendes), Can We Dance, Last Night, Somebody to You (ft. Demi Lovato), Rest Your Love, Wake Up, Wild Heart, Hands (with Mike Perry and Sabrina Carpenter), Personal (ft. Maggie Lindemann), Just My Type, Too Good to Be True (with Danny Avila ft. Machine Gun Kelly), Married in Vegas, Better, Hair Too Long, We Don’t Care (with Sigala), and I Found a Girl (ft. Omi).
Connor Samuel John Ball (né Stephen)
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Connor Ball was enrolled at Henley High School in Birmingham.
Musician, Singer, Dancer, Television Personality, Actor, Writer
- Father – Stuart John Stephen
- Mother – Kelly Anne (Fowlie) Ball
- Siblings – Lewie (Younger Brother), Angus (Stepbrother), Hamish (Stepbrother)
- Others – Simon T. Ball (Stepfather)
Connor’s band The Vamps has been managed by Joe O’Neill.
Pop rock, pop
Bass guitar, and vocals
Mercury Records, Virgin EMI
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Connor Ball has dated –
- Jade Thirlwall (2015) – Connor was reported to be going out with musician and Little Mix star Jade Thrilwall in November 2015. He first revealed that they had been hanging out in an interview with Sun tabloid. After that, he turned up at the launch of Little Mix’s third studio album, Get Weird in London.
- Luisa Hackney (2015-Present) – Connor Ball started a relationship with social media star and beauty advisor Luisa Hackney in 2015. The rumors of them being a couple first started circulating after they got flirty in an Instagram exchange. After that, she shared a picture of them together to give a partial confirmation to the dating speculation.
Race / Ethnicity
Connor Ball is of Scottish descent.
- Bright blue eyes
- Left ear piercing
As a part of The Vamps, Connor Ball has been seen in a Do Something Organization commercial named “Teens for Jeans”.
He has also modeled for “Saint Kidd” alongside other band members.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the British pop band, The Vamps, which has released a number of hit songs
- Having performed with popular artists such as Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and The Weeknd
In April 2014, his band released their debut studio album, Meet the Vamps. The album managed to reach the #2 spot on the UK and Irish Albums Chart.
As an actor, Connor was first seen in the comedy film Janoskians: Untold and Untrue in 2015.
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his TV show debut with an appearance as himself on the British talk show, This Morning.
To beef up his slight body frame, Connor started lifting weights in September 2014. He pays special attention to conventional barbell exercises such as barbell curls and bench presses to gain muscle mass. To develop strong shoulders, he goes for dumbbell shoulder press exercise.
Below is the video of Connor and his bandmate James training with martial arts expert Shane Fazen.
Connor Ball Favorite Things
- Food – Chips, French Fries
- Music Influences – You Me At Six and All Time low
- Color – Blue
- Animal – Bearded Dragon
- Game – World of Warcraft
- Word – Pelican
Source – TheFactSite.com
Connor Ball Facts
- In January 2016, he injured his knee while performing at a concert in Hong Kong. He had to perform for the entire concert sitting down on the stairs.
- In February 2014, he fell off the stage at the O2 Arena during a support performance at the Taylor Swift concert. As the result of the fall, he had to keep his arm in a sling.
- Connor was the last member to join The Vamps band. He was reached out by his other three band members through a mutual friend.
- In 2012, Ball became the bassist of The Vamps band.
- Connor owns a pet lizard named, Rex. He also has a pet hamster named Harry.
- He has been playing guitar since the age of 12.
- He has an allergy to peanuts and other nuts. He also suffers from asthma.
- He is afraid of moths.
- He had a weird fan experience at a Manchester hotel when five fans walked into his room while he was naked. James was also in the room.
- With The Vamps, he released the band’s 5th studio album titled Cherry Blossom on October 16, 2020, through Virgin EMI and Universal Music. It included songs like Bitter, Glory Days, Better, Nothing but You, Protocol, Married in Vegas, and Treading Water.