|Devon Windsor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1994|
Devon Windsor is an American fashion model and actress who has walked the ramps for several brands and designers such as Alexander McQueen, Celine, Chanel, Christian Dior SE, Emilio Pucci, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Jason Wu, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Moschino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tom Ford, Versace, Armani, Oscar de la Renta, Topshop, and Balmain. Discovered at the age of 14, Devon Windsor made her first appearance in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November 2013 and shot her first Vogue cover for Vogue Turkey in 2014. She has also graced the covers of magazines like Vogue Thailand, Elle Brazil, 10 Magazine, Oyster, and Wonderland while also having appeared in editorials for Vogue Germany, Vogue Japan, Vogue Russia, Vogue Brazil, Vogue Thailand, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Turkey, Vogue Spain, CR Fashion Book, Harper’s Bazaar, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Interview Germany, Numéro, Numero Tokyo, 10 Magazine, V, and Elle Brazil.
Devon Elizabeth Windsor
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
She didn’t start modeling full-time until she finished her high schooling. Devon was discovered at the age of 14.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress
- Father – Charles Windsor, Jr.
- Mother – Lisa Windsor
- Siblings – She has one sister, who is one year her senior.
- Others – Charles E. “Ted” Windsor, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Chalker (Paternal Grandmother)
Devon Windsor is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Vision Model Management – Los Angeles (2009-2014)
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Paris
- West Model Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Devon has dated –
- Devon had a boyfriend, who was a commodities trader at that time. She met him via a mutual friend.
- Matt Harvey (2015) – She hooked up with professional baseball pitcher Matt Harvey in November 2015.
- Fai Khadra (2015-2016) – In December 2015, she began going out with Palestinian model, musician, and social media personality Fai Khadra. However, the couple called it quits the following year in April.
- Jonathan Barbara – In June 2018, she announced her engagement to businessman Jonathan Barbara. On November 16, 2019, she married Jonathan on the French island called Saint Barts island. In March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Devon Windsor is of English and Czech/Bohemian descent.
Hazel / Green
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Love Moschino, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Leonard
Best Known For
Appearing in the fashion shows for Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Chanel, and walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013.
First Fashion Show
She debuted by walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2013, which was held in New York.
The next year, she made an appearance in the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2014 Fashion Show where she walked in the Acne Studios, Aganovich, Barbara Casasola, Bottega Veneta, Céline, Chanel, Christian Dior, Ermanno Scervino, Emilio Pucci, Gareth Pugh, Helmut Lang, Iceberg, Jean-Paul Gaultier, L’Wren Scott, Prada, Preen, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Todd Lynn, and Trussardi.
Before modeling, she had large hips and had to lose some muscle around her butt. For models, hips are supposed to be between 33 and 35 inches. And, she had to lose nearly 3 inches.
She regularly exercises in general. She actually likes working out and staying fit. To achieve that, she goes to Equinox and works out there like cardio, bodyweight exercises, and more. Devon exercises once a week with a trainer. She gains muscle easily, so she does a lot of Pilates-based stuff.
She also had done a lot of running on the track during high school. She was really sporty during school time.
Regarding diet, Devon says, she eats everything but in moderation.
Devon Windsor Favorite Things
- Recipe – Angel-Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Feta Cheese
- Designers – Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen, Valentino
- Models – Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Daniela Pestova
- Items in Closet – Givenchy bag, Balenciaga boots, Valentino shoes
- Color – Black
- Favorite City for Shopping – New York
Source – STLToday.com, MarieClaire.com, Harper’sBazaar.com
Devon Windsor Facts
- She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. The fashion show was canceled in 2019.
- Devon was discovered at the age of 14 by photographer Suzy Gorman. Suzy came to Devon asking if she wants to do modeling and she said yes. Devon was in middle school at that time.
- She graced the cover of the July 2014 edition of Vogue Turkey.
- Devon was discovered at the young age of 14. But, unlike many other models, she didn’t start traveling until she had finished her high schooling. She used to do photoshoots, and commercial work from her hometown or nearby places, which she didn’t involve much traveling.
- While growing up, she felt insecure about her looks and height.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would definitely have been a professional cook/chef. Cooking is her second passion, after modeling. Devon may also take some cooking classes soon.
- She describes her personality as “edgy and feminine.”
- Devon is obsessed with black jeans and owns nearly half a dozen of them.
- She always wears one of her leather jackets, independent of the current weather conditions (even in summers).
- At 15, she signed with Vision Model Management.
- When in high school (after she got discovered), she was advised by modeling agents, not to play sports in school (especially field hockey and lacrosse) as she may get bruises on the skin, injuries, or muscle gain. But, she actually played them.
- If she had to wear only one brand for the rest of her life, she would choose Alexander Wang.
- She can make healthy chocolate and is obsessed with quinoa.
- Devon has a big sweet tooth.
- Her dream is to go to Africa. She loves elephants and wildlife. She would diet to ride an elephant or do a photo session with wild animals.
- In 2017, Devon made her film debut with Brawl in Cell Block 99. The film starred Jennifer Carpenter, Vince Vaughn, Don Johnson, and others.
- In 2019, she launched her own swimwear line.
- In February 2021, she launched her own activewear line with the name Devon Windsor Sport. The collection has sports bras, tops, leggings, and jackets in various colors.