Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indian
Dipika Kakar studied at the Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Dehu Road, Pune for 5 years.
- Father – Her father worked with the Indian Army.
- Mother – Renu Kakar
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dipika Kakar has dated –
- Raunak Samson – Dipika’s marriage to Raunak Samson, who is a commercial pilot, became the subject of news in January 2015 after it was announced that they had got divorced. They had been married for 2 years. Some sources reported that it was her relationship with Shoaib Ibrahim that led to the end of her marriage. While Dipika refuted such rumors and claimed that they had just drifted apart due to busy work schedules.
- Shoaib Ibrahim – Dipika first met actor Shoaib Ibrahim while they were working together on the TV show, Sasural Simar Ka. They hit it off instantly. However, they realized their feelings for each other after he decided to quit the show in 2013. Once they started dating, they decided against making their relationship public as they wanted to be sure about their relationship first. In her December 2017 interview with Times of India, she revealed that marriage was on the cards but claimed that they would wait a while as they looked to save funds for their big fat wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Prominent nose
Dipika Kakar hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the female lead role of Simar Prem Bharadwaj in the popular daily soap, Sasural Simar Ka from 2011 to 2017.
- Having made appearances on various popular reality TV shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Nach Baliye 8, Bigg Boss 11, and Entertainment ki Raat.
Dipika Kakar hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance on the religious drama show, Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi.
Dipika exercises regularly to keep her toned figure in perfect shape. She usually works on functional training. Her basic workout routine consists a lot of floor exercises along with cardio and weight training. She drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Her diet plan is –
- Breakfast – 1 large parantha, a single egg omelet or a bowl of oats
- Mid-meal (Before Lunch) – Seasonal fruits
- Lunch – Dal, Sabzi, Roti or boiled or grilled chicken with rice
- Evening Snack – Tea and biscuits
- Dinner – Omelette bread or Roti and Green sabzi
- Dessert – Gulab jamun, Rabdi or Dutch Trifle
Dipika Kakar Favorite Things
- TV Show – Dekh Bhai Dekh
- Comedy Show – Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain
- Actress – Madhuri Dixit
- Food – Cheeni Prantha
Source – Bollywood Life, YouTube
Dipika Kakar Facts
- In 2015, she participated in the 8th season of dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Ja. However, she was eliminated from the show in the 2nd week itself.
- In 2017, she was one of the participants in the Star Plus dance show, Nach Baliye 8. She managed to finish up as the 3rd runner-up.
- She has a pet dog named Cuddle.
- In January 2017, she decided to quit Sasural Simar Ka as she needed time for herself. However, it was also rumored that she had creative differences with the show producers.
- In November 2017, she announced that she was launching her clothing line, Sitara. She had decided to name her clothing line after her mother-in-law as it was her idea.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0