|Siddhanth Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Siddhanth Kapoor is an Indian actor, assistant director, and DJ. He has worked in several films like Shootout at Wadala, Haseena Parkar, Judwaa, Dhol, Hello Charlie, Chup Chup Ke, Bhagam Bhag, Yaaram, Paltan, Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship, Bhool Bhulaiya, Ugly, Jazbaa, Chehre, and Bombairiya.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Siddhanth Kapoor attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in the United States and studied filmmaking and acting.
Actor, Assistant Director, DJ
- Father – Shakti Kapoor (Actor, Comedian, TV Personality)
- Mother – Shivangi Kapoor (née Kohlapure)
- Siblings – Shraddha Kapoor (Younger Sister) (Model, Actor, Singer, Dancer)
- Others – Pandharinath Kolhapure (Maternal Grandfather) (Classical Singer), Nirupama Kolhapure (Maternal Grandmother), Padmini Kolhapure (Aunt) (Actor), Tejaswini Kolhapure (Aunt) (Actor, Model), Deenanath Mangeshkar (Maternal Relative) (Marathi Theatre Actor, Natya Sangeet Musician, Hindustani Classical Vocalist), Vedika Saraswat (Cousin), Priyank Sharma (Cousin), Lata Mangeshkar (Great Aunt) (Playback Singer, Music Director), Asha Bhosle (Great Aunt) (Playback Singer), Meena Khadikar (Great Aunt) (Playback Singer, Composer), Usha Mangeshkar (Great Aunt) (Singer), Hridaynath Mangeshkar (Great Uncle) (Music Director), Rummy Kapoor (Paternal Uncle), Renu Kapoor (Paternal Aunt)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Siddhanth Kapoor has dated –
- Erika Packard – He was romantically involved with actor and model Erika Packard in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Siddhanth Kapoor is of Punjabi descent on his father’s side and has Marathi and Konkani roots on his mother’s side.
Siddhanth Kapoor Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as a young Rangeela in the 1997 Hindi-language action comedy film Judwaa, starring Salman Khan and Karisma Kapoor.
- He started his career by working as a disc jockey.
- For almost 2 years, Siddhanth Kapoor served as an assistant director under director Priyadarshan and worked on films like Bhool Bhulaiya, Bhagam Bhag, Chup Chup Ke, and Dhol.
- He was supposed to appear in Soham Shah’s 2012 film Satte Pe Satta (a remake of the 1982 Hindi action comedy film Satte Pe Satta). However, the project was shelved.
- In 2013, Siddhanth Kapoor was cast as a sharpshooter named Gyancho in the Hindi-language biographical gangster-crime film Shootout at Wadala. It stars John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Tusshar Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee, and Sonu Sood.
- He portrayed the character of Dawood Ibrahim (an Indian mafia gangster, drug kingpin, and wanted terrorist from Dongri, Mumbai) in the 2017 biographical crime film Haseena Parkar.
- He played Chintu Dedha in the 2020 Hindi-language crime drama web series Bhaukaal.
- Alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Emraan Hashmi, Krystle D’Souza, Annu Kapoor, Alexx O’Nell, Samir Soni, Raghubir Yadav, Dhritiman Chatterjee, and Rhea Chakraborty, Siddhanth Kapoor co-starred as Joe Cost (an ex-convict accused of murder who is actually Anna’s brother) in the 2021 mystery thriller film Chehre.
- In June 2022, he was arrested at a hotel by Bengaluru police under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act. He was later released on bail.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0