|Georgia Yorkie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Blue|
Georgia Yorkie is an English social media star, best known for her YouTube channel titled GeorGiaYorkie which was named TheGOEYshow at the time of its creation on December 26, 2012. However, she didn’t post her 1st video until May 6, 2014, which was titled STARBUCKS CHALLENGE! The channel has garnered more than 300k subscribers and more than 19 million views, and on it, Georgia has created videos on topics of taste tests, discussions, challenges, hair and makeup routines, reactions, pranks, comedy skits, and vlogs. Georgia has also collaborated with her older brother, Dion Yorkie, who is also a social media star whose YouTube channel has garnered a following of more than 900k subscribers, as well as Dion’s boyfriend, Sebb Argo. On June 6, 2019, Georgia and Sebb Argo also premiered a podcast named T.T. Tea Time. They discussed trending events, mostly drama regarding other social media stars, actors, and socialites, but also “spilled the tea” or revealed their own secrets and experiences, and invited their followers that have an interesting story to share to join them as guests. Georgia has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 40k followers on Instagram.
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Georgia graduated from high school in June 2019.
Social Media Star
- Mother – Tracey Jayne
- Siblings – Dion Yorkie (Older Brother) (Social Media Star), Leon Yorkie (Brother), Jamie (Brother)
Georgia Yorkie self-manages her career.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pale Pink’ in the past.
- Blonde hair
- Beautiful eyes
Georgia Yorkie has endorsed brands such as Rude Supply.
Best Known For
- Her social media fanbase with more than 300k subscribers on YouTube and more than 40k followers on Instagram
- Her conversation skills that came to prominence after the launch of her podcast in early June 2019, titled T.T. Tea Time
Georgia Yorkie Favorite Things
- YouTubers (In 2017) – Jenna Marbles, David Dobrik, Shane Dawson
- TV Shows (In 2017) – How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014), Friends (1994-2004), Stranger Things
- Song (In 2017) – Jax Jones ft. RAYE – You Don’t Know Me
- Singers (In 2017) – Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez
- Rapper (In 2017) – Drake
- Singers (In 2019) – Billie Eilish
- Rapper (In 2019) – Cardi B
- Color – Teal
Georgia Yorkie Facts
- She has dual citizenship from both England and Canada.
- Her brother inspired her to start a YouTube channel, as she had massive stage fright at first. When she saw him having fun while filming and editing, it was an easy decision for her.
- She got a Rottweiler puppy named Kane in July 2017. He has his own Instagram account under the named “kaneyorktherottie.”
- She tried horse riding for the 1st time in her life in mid-July 2017.
- Georgia’s brother has a Pomsky named Mocha, who has his own Instagram account under the handle “mochadaking,” as well as a cat named Latte with the Instagram handle “Lattethekween.”
- She bonded with her brothers Leon and Jamie through their mutual love for soccer. Dion was always an artistic person, so they bonded over YouTube and other forms of content creation.
- In late December 2017, she had to put down a dog that she had for 13 years because he was suffering, which upset her deeply.
- Georgia reviewed the full Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Bundle makeup by Kylie Jenner in July 2017.
- She is annoyed by people who aren’t open-minded, hate something for no apparent reason, and who chew their gum with their mouth open.
- She was disappointed that the 7th season of the reality-TV show Big Brother Canada (2019) wasn’t as good as the previous seasons, and “started to suck.”
- Georgia would ideally want to have 2 kids in the far future, a boy and a girl, but isn’t opposed to having 3 kids either. She would name the boy Liam.
- One of her favorite memories was celebrating her milestone of 100k subscribers on YouTube with her older brother and his boyfriend in March 2017.
- Her celebrity crushes in 2017 were Dave Franco and Wentworth Miller.
- She doesn’t like any kind of pie but loves eating apple crumble without the pie.
- In February 2018, she traveled from Canada to visit her British family in Manchester, England, United Kingdom, after 7 years of being away. Her dad 1st snored while sleeping on the plane, and then sang while they were still up in the air.
- Her biggest phobias are of clowns and spiders.
- Georgia and her brother sell their own line of merchandise through Rude Supply, an online company Dion and his boyfriend Sebb created.
- She was born in the Year of the Serpent/Snake, which according to the Chinese calendar, suggests that Georgia would become sophisticated, humorous, and passionate, and the most fulfilling job for her would be entertainment, artistry, teaching, or psychology.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, YouNow, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Georgia Yorkie / Instagram