|Guy Hobeika Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||28, 1995|
Guy Hobeika is a Lebanese-Canadian social media star and artist. He initially gained prominence by posting custom art on his Snapchat account, which was “a crossover of art and technology.” Following a surge in followers, on July 23, 2017, he created a YouTube channel, DRHOBS, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 300k subscribers.
Guy J. Hobeika
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Guy attended Collège des Frères Maristes Champville in Dik El Mehdi, Metn, Lebanon.
After moving to Canada, he enrolled in Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, studied Entrepreneurship and Communication Engineering, and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Social Media Star, Artist
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Guy Hobeika has dated –
- “Metro Girl” (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Guy Hobeika has endorsed brands such as –
- Red Bull
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- RBC Bluesfest
- Fido Mobile
- Halo Top Creamery
- Centrale Bergham
Guy Hobeika Favorite Things
- Recording Artists – Serj Tankian, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj
- Photographer/Videographer – Youssef Nassar
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Kevin Hart, Will Smith, Ashton Kutcher
- Actress – Megan Fox
- Athletes – Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaká, David Beckham, Tom Brady
- Social Media Stars – Rémi Gaillard, Simon Desue
- Entrepreneurs – Dan Bilzerian, Jérôme Jarre
- Sport – Judo
- Emoji – Male Doctor
- Fruit – Peach
- Food – Chicken Sandwich, Pizza
- Movie – Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2005)
- TV Show – Prison Break (2005-2017)
- Brands – Master Chips, Coca-Cola, OREO, Skittles, Converse, Audi, BMW, LIVESTRONG, Burberry
- Personal Quotes – “Be positive, keep smiling.”, “Cultivate your creativity”, “It is crazy how in 10 seconds we can turn a frown into a smile. Never be insecure of your creativity.”
Guy Hobeika Facts
- He was born and grew up in Beirut, Lebanon.
- As a kid, he loved drawing on paper and was praised by his professors.
- He moved to Canada by himself after he graduated high school.
- Guy created a smartphone application in the past. It was based on a lottery system where the reward was money.
- Guy considers his 1st most successful Snapchat post to be that of a giraffe named Frank, whose head broke through the ceiling when he stood up. It was covered by BuzzFeed and went viral rapidly.
- He went skydiving in October 2015.
- By collaborating with RBC Bluesfest in 2017, he had the chance to meet DJ Mustard, Lil Yachty, Fetty Wap, and 50 Cent.
- He started a challenge where he and around 3k dedicated fans started taking cold showers during the whole month of August 2017.
- His YouTube channel, DRHOBS, was initially titled Guy&Jeff YouTube channel. He created it with his business partner and friend, Jeff Alves.
- In September 2018, Guy officially became a Canadian citizen.
- His dream car is Jeep Wrangler. He purchased it in late July 2019.
- Guy has been told that he looks very similar to a fellow social media star, ChadWithaJ.
- His physical appearance has also been compared to that of a well-known model, Toni Mahfud.
- He often collaborates with a social media star, DavidParody. He considers him a brother and “partner in crime.”
- Guy enjoys winter sports such as skiing.
- According to him, school taught him to “stress, panic, and cry.”
- His celebrity crush is Gigi Hadid.
- He wears camouflage pattern clothing every single day.
- Guy had a dog named Blazy.
Featured Image by Guy Hobeika / Instagram