Hilaria Lynn Thomas
New York City, U.S. and The Hamptons, U.S.
Hilaria completed her graduation from New York University, majoring in art history and dance.
She has also studied ballet, flamenco, and gymnastics and trained in international Latin ballroom dancing.
Business owner, Yoga instructor and Author
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Jillian Taratunio Agency
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hilaria has dated –
- Alec Baldwin (February 2011-Present) – The 30 Rock actor Alec met The Yoga Vida cofounder Hilaria in 2011 at a restaurant. He approached her immediately, and they started going out. Hilaria revealed that initially, Alec didn’t kiss her for the first six weeks, leading her to believe that probably Alec just wants to be cordial and friendly. She was also apprehensive due to the gaping age difference of 26 years between them. They bought an apartment together when they had dated for barely five months. Alec popped the question, and the couple got engaged and eventually married at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City. The couple renewed their vows in June 2017. They have three children together, daughter Carmen Gabriela Baldwin, sons Leonardo Ángel Charles Baldwin and Rafael Thomas Baldwin. Hilaria is also the stepmother to Alec’s daughter and popular model Ireland Baldwin. The couple later announced that they are expecting a baby boy with a gender reveal cake featuring their sons on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her flawless skin
- Hilaria’s athletic and flexible body
Hilaria has endorsed the following brands –
- All Laundry Detergent
- Earth’s Best Organic
Best Known For
- Being the wife of famous actor Alec Baldwin.
- Appearing in the news series Extra as a special correspondent in 1994.
Hilaria has not appeared in any theatrical films yet.
First TV Show
Hilaria made her television show debut as herself on Good Day New York in 2012.
In an interview with Hello!, the Spanish beauty revealed that after welcoming her son in 2015, she had not found the time to workout like she used to previously due to motherhood responsibilities. However, she used to do ballet and jog a few days in the week. The jogging fever eventually caught on with her husband Alec, and he would accompany her too.
Since she is a yoga instructor, she also did yoga and stretching every day which helped increase her flexibility.
Hilaria believes in eating right and in moderation. She followed veganism before her pregnancy with her daughter Carmen, however, to fill the void, she started including fish and eggs in her diet on doctor’s advise. Hilaria usually eats what her children eat, including their leftovers. Below is what her diet typically consists of –
- Breakfast – Whole grain cereal with hemp milk
- Lunch – A quinoa bowl
- Snacks – Cashews and apple slices
- Beverage – Coconut water
- Dinner – Salad
Hilaria Baldwin Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Emporio, Baker & Co, Aurora Soho, or Aurora Brooklyn
- Food – Paella
- Place – Spain, Los Angeles
- Store – Zara
- Place To Buy A Last-Minute Gift – Either make an online donation to the person’s favorite charity or Body Shop
- Holiday Tradition – Advent Calendar opening
Source – Town and Country Mag
Hilaria Baldwin Facts
- She released a book in October 2016 titled The Living Clearly Method: 5 Principles for a Fit Body, Healthy Mind & Joyful Life.
- In her book, she confessed to having suffered from anorexia and bulimia when she was into professional dancing.
- She speaks Spanish and English fluently and is raising her kids to be bilingual as well.
- She released a fitness DVD called Fit Mommy-to-Be Prenatal Yoga in 2013.
- She’s a big believer and supporter of normalizing what women look like and embracing one’s body.
- When she was young, she grew up without watching television.
- Her most significant weakness is dark chocolate.
- When she was only 5 years old, she decided to turn vegetarian.
- Follow Hilaria on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Joella Marano / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0