|Hollie-May Saker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
Hollie-May Saker is a British fashion model who has gained global acclaim for working with a variety of designers and brands which include Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Miu Miu, Fendi, Just Cavalli, Roberto Cavalli, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Chanel, Kenzo, Nina Ricci, Sonia Rykiel, Gareth Pugh, Ann Demeulemeester, Rodarte, Alberta Ferretti, Prabal Gurung, Tommy Hilfiger, and Valentino.
She was born in 1994/1995.
Anfield, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Hollie-May Saker has been signed with –
- Models 1 – London (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- d’ Management Group – Milan
- View Management – Barcelona
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Trump Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
Chiseled facial features
11.5 (US) or 9 (UK) or 42 (EU)
Hollie-May Saker has done endorsement work for brands such as Moschino, Charles & Keith, Lanvin, and Blumarine.
Hollie-May Saker Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Marbella, Spain.
- During her teen years, she moved back to Liverpool with her family.
- Hollie-May Saker was discovered in Marbella.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Marc Jacobs S/S 13 Show.
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines like L’Officiel Netherlands, Elle Japan, Numéro Tokyo, Glass UK, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Wonderland, and Vogue Italy and has also been featured in editorials for the likes of Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar USA, Vogue USA, Marie Claire Italy, Vogue Russia, and L’Officiel Netherlands.
- Hollie-May Saker has been included in models.com‘s “Hot List” as well as its “Top 50” list.