|Hudson Leick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1969|
Hudson Leick is an American actress, model, yoga instructor, and intuitive counselor who is known for having been cast as Callisto/Xena in the fantasy television series, Xena: Warrior Princess, and as Shelly Hanson in the primetime soap opera, Melrose Place. Her professional career started as a model but she later ventured into acting after quitting her modeling job. Over the years, Hudson Leick has been cast in a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as After the Game, Chill Factor, Blood Type, Cold Heart, Hallowed Ground, One, Two, Many, Paris Connections, All It Will Ever Be, Mid Life Gangster, CBS Schoolbreak Special, Law & Order, University Hospital, Touched by an Angel, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Safe Harbor, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Shark, and Law & Order: LA. She has also established herself as a certified yoga instructor and has worked with the Healing Heart Yoga Center. Moreover, Hudson Leick has also amassed a valuable fan base with more than 15k followers on Twitter and more than 5k followers on Instagram.
Heidi Hudson Leick
Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hudson Leick has taken drama as well as diction lessons and has attended the Neighborhood Playhouse Acting School located in New York City, New York, United States.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Model, Yoga Instructor, Intuitive Counselor
- Father – Frederick W Leick
- Mother – Barbara Leick
- Siblings – Unknown
Hudson Leick is represented by Healing Heart Yoga, Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hudson Leick has dated –
- John Kaisner – It is speculated that Hudson Leick started going out with actor John Kaisner in 1995 and the duo was an item for around a decade before parting ways in the year 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Hudson Leick often dyes her hair.
- The Callisto scream
- Lean body
In 2004, Hudson Leick appeared in a TV commercial for Pepsi.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Callisto/Xena in the fantasy television series, Xena: Warrior Princess, which starred Lucy Lawless and Renee O’Connor
- Appearing as Shelly Hanson in the primetime soap opera, Melrose Place, whose lead cast included the likes of Linden Ashby, Josie Bissett, Thomas Calabro, David Charvet, Marcia Cross, Amy Locane, Heather Locklear, Jamie Luner, Alyssa Milano, John Haymes Newton, Lisa Rinna, Kelly Rutherford, Doug Savant, Grant Show, Andrew Shue, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Vanessa A. Williams, and Daphne Zuniga
- Playing a variety of roles in several movies such as Grace in After the Game, Deborah in Denial, Vaughn in Chill Factor, Shayna Loring in Hijacked: Flight 285, Julia in Cold Heart, Alice in Unconditional, Tiffany Smith in A.I. Assault, Coco De Ville in Paris Connections, Alexis in Mid Life Gangster, and Darla in One, Two, Many
Hudson Leick made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Carla in the thriller drama film, Dangerous Cargo, in 1996. The lead cast of the film consisted of actors such as Margaux Hemingway, Nicholas Worth, Rosemarie Belden, Peter J. Lucas, Robert Z’Dar, and Joey Travolta.
In 1997, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Grace in the neo-noir drama/mystery film, After the Game, which starred the likes of Frank Gorshin, Stanley DeSantis, Sam Anderson, Mike Genovese, Susan Traylor, and Robert Dubac.
First TV Show
Hudson Leick made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Stephanie in an episode, titled S*xual Considerations, of the family romantic drama show, CBS Schoolbreak Special, in October 1992.
Hudson Leick Facts
- She was raised in Rochester, Monroe County, New York, United States.
- Her career started with her working as a model in Japan. Hudson Leick wanted to continue her modeling pursuits and become a big name in the modeling industry but one day, she simply decided to quit it all and venture into acting.
- Between the age of 15 and 18, she was bullied by her schoolmates as they had nicknamed her ‘junk’. This affected her self-esteem and she has described her high school experience as something simply horrifying.
- Some of the well-known alumni of Neighborhood Playhouse Acting School, where Hudson Leick took her lessons, include Gregory Peck, Otis Young, Grace Kelly, Marta Kauffman, Steve McQueen, and Diane Keaton.
- In 1995, she played the role of Tracy Stone in several episodes of the medical drama TV series, University Hospital, which starred Rebecca Cross, Tonya Pinkins, and Alexandra Wilson.
- Between the years 1997 and 1999, she played the character of Callisto/Liz Friedman in the action-adventure comedy-drama TV series, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
- The Wizard Magazine ranked Hudson Leick at number #15 in the ‘Sexiest Women on TV’ list in their March 2008 issue.
- She took Kung Fu lessons to play the character of Callisto in the fantasy television series, Xena: Warrior Princess.
- Hudson Leick enjoys traveling a lot.
- She shares a friendly bond with actress Melinda Clarke who was her co-actor in the TV action-adventure drama series, Xena: Warrior Princess: A Necessary Evil.
- She auditioned for the part of Rachel Green in the popular television sitcom, Friends. However, the part later went to actress Jennifer Aniston.
- She has been a part of the Healing Hearts Yoga, Inc. which is located in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Hudson Leick’s credits as a voiceover artist include providing vocals in a few video games to characters such as Jennifer ‘Jen’ Tate in Primal and Lady Leisen in Lords of EverQuest.
- Over the years, she has brought to live several characters on various shows which include the likes of Kathy Rogers in Law & Order, Celeste in Touched by an Angel, Ms. Hunter in 7th Heaven, Delores in Safe Harbor, Randi in Fastlane, Rebecca Morgan in Tru Calling, Dr. Jeri ‘Buffy’ Cohen in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Cindy Broyles in Shark, and Carly’s Personal Shopper in Law & Order: LA.
- Visit her official website @ hudsonleick.com.
- Follow Hudson Leick on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Hudson Leick / Instagram