|Jasmine Waltz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1982|
Jasmine Waltz is an American model, actress, and reality television personality who is best known for being a contestant in Celebrity Big Brother 13 in 2014 and Celebrity Big Brother 19 in 2017. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Femme Fatales, Blade of Honor, Secret Girlfriend, Rules of Engagement, and Black Water. She is also popular on several social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 175k followers.
Jasmine Lynne Waltz
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jasmine’s high school name is not confirmed but it was marked with chaos and indiscipline. She survived on the assistance of group homes and shelters. Her non-compliant misbehavior eventually landed her in a maximum security Girls school at the age of 16. She was released 2 years later.
Following another two years of recklessness, Jasmine finally decided to take control of her life. She moved to Miami, got into modeling and enrolled for 3 years in University of Florida Performing Arts. She paid her way through college by working at nightclubs as a waitress / bartender.
Actress, Model, Reality TV personality
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has no siblings.
She is repped by –
- Intelligence Artists Agency, Los Angeles, California
- Vickie White, White Management, Media Agent & PR, UK
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine has a long string of past relationships. While it is not possible to list all of them with absolute accuracy, the following are some of the famous names, she was associated with, that kept her in the news.
- Sean Stewart – Jasmine briefly dated famous British musician, Rod Stewart’s son, Sean and as a couple, they were last clicked together by the paparazzi in 2009. Since Sean frequently struggles with substance abuse and has been arrested multiple times for assault, Jasmine’s relationship with Sean was clearly not stable enough to last.
- Ryan Seacrest (2009; 2014) – Ryan Seacrest first met Jasmine at a West Hollywood lounge called Guy’s where Jasmine served as a bartender. After dating for a few months, Ryan even took Jasmine for a short weekend holiday in Paris. Their connection soon fizzled out thereafter. After breaking up with Julianne Hough, Ryan briefly rekindled his romance with Jasmine again in 2014 but even that failed to lead into any long-term commitment between the two.
- Jesse McCartney (2009-2010) – Jasmine had a very brief fling with the American singer and actor Jesse in the second half of 2009. Their PDA was clicked by the paparazzi in August 2009 at a Malibu beach and a few other hangouts in West Hollywood. Jesse is much younger than Jasmine and the couple soon went their separate ways.
- Chris Pine – The famous actor Chris Pine was clicked taking Jasmine out for a few dates in Beverly Hills, California in April 2010.
- David Arquette – David’s separation from Courtney Cox came as a shock to most Friends fans. While their divorce proceedings were still ongoing, the terms of their separation stated that both David and Courtney were free to date other people. Jasmine was David’s rebound right after his split from Courtney. During an interview on Howard Stern radio show, David candidly confessed sleeping with Jasmine twice to clear the air that he did not cheat on Courtney with Jasmine and further dismissing accusations that Jasmine was responsible for wrecking his relationship with his former wife.
- Doug Reinhardt – In 2010, it became a public knowledge that Jasmine shared a romantic history with the former American baseball player and reality TV personality, Doug when he was out partying with Lindsay Lohan at a nightclub to celebrate her 24th birthday (The exact time period of the relationship between Doug and Jasmine cannot be stated.) With Doug by her side, Lindsay accused Jasmine of hitting her out of jealousy who was working as a waitress in the same club. Jasmine denied Lindsay’s allegations and dismissed her claims by calling her ‘delusional’ and ‘disturbed’.
- Vinny Guadagnino (2010) – Jasmine had a brief fling with the Jersey Shore reality star when he arrived in LA to attend the Video Music Awards in 2010. The paparazzi even speculated about the possibility that Jasmine might have dated David Arquette and Vinny Guaddagnino simultaneously.
- Danny Cipriani (2010, 2014-2015) – Jasmine dated the English Rugby player during the second half of 2010 who had quite a bit of a reputation for his womanizing ways at that time. She rekindled her romance with him in 2014 after breaking up with Lee Ryan. She spoke about Danny in public with a lot of optimism that he had matured substantially and was ready for a stable relationship. Coincidentally, Danny and Doug are also good friends who used to hang around in the same social circle in 2010.
- David Spade (2011) – The paparazzi clicked pictures of Jasmine going out with comedian David as his date when he headed out for dinner a day before his 47th birthday. It is not clear for how long the two dated thereafter.
- Lee Ryan (2014) – Jasmine met Blue singer, Lee Ryan while filming the reality show, Celebrity Big Brother in 2014. They developed an instant attraction towards each other and continued with a very public romance after the series ended. However, merely after a couple of months, Jasmine dumped Lee accusing him of cheating on her with a man. Lee Ryan’s representative rebuffed Jasmine’s claims clarifying that Lee simply could not visit the USA as often as Jasmine wanted, to continue and sustain their relationship and her allegations about Lee’s sexuality were ‘absurd.’
- Shannon Leto (2014) – Jasmine was also clicked on a night out with Jared Leto’s musician brother, Shannon in 2014 which sparked rumors of their relationship.
- Luisa Zissman –The English entrepreneur starred alongside Jasmine in Celebrity Big Brother (2014) who revealed that the two women were physically attracted to each other and used sexual antics to flirt without any concern for all the cameras in the CBB house. Both the ladies continued their PDA for the benefit of the British paparazzi for a short period after stepping out of the Big Brother house.
- Simon Rex – Jasmine dated the handsome American actor, Simon aka rapper Dirt Nasty who himself has a string of former relationships with very famous women in Hollywood including Paris Hilton. Jasmine and Simon kept their relationship very low key while they were dating each other so the exact period of their association cannot be determined.
- Calum Best – Calum’s mother revealed that he had formerly dated Jasmine and since she was fond of Jasmine as a person, she would not mind if the two rekindled their romance in 2017 after Jasmine’s second stint at the Celebrity Big Brother was over. Though both Calum and Jasmine backed those statements ambiguously without giving away too many details, they clarified that their past romantic history has evolved their association into a close friendship sans any romantic involvement.
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
She has American ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
But, she frequently switches hair color. Usually, prefers being a brunette with blonde highlights.
- An unnatural level of perfect symmetry in facial features due to which some people find her face ‘plastic’.
- Ripped, muscular abs
- Resembles Megan Fox
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
0 (US) or 4 (UK) or 32 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Jasmine promotes a lot of brands on her Instagram page, some of which are:
- Happy Tea
- Boo Tea (14-day teatox) UK
- Your tea
- Yeba Clothing
- JW Cosmetics
- Protein World
- NoHo drink
- 50 Bleu Vodka
- HairBurst vitamins
- Hawkers Sunglasses
- Sahara Ray swimwear
- Beach Riot clothing
- Soho skincare products,
and many more.
Best Known For
- Her participation in the British reality shows Celebrity Big Brother Season 13 (2014) and Season 19 (2017). Coincidentally, she was evicted on day 13 in both the seasons.
- Jasmine also has a history of being in the news for her string of relationships with famous men more than her work.
Jasmine had an uncredited role of a video store customer in Bad Boys II (2003).
She acquired her first credited albeit small role in the R rated movie TV: The Movie (2006) where she played a Bunny.
First TV Show
Her first role was an uncredited role of a girlfriend in two episodes of Dirt (2008).
She then appeared as herself in one episode of an MTV comedy show called Buzzin’ (2008).
- Jasmine’s face and body have transformed completely over the years to the point of not even looking recognizably the same person from her early modeling days.
- Constantly battling accusations that she went under the knife to change her face and body, Jasmine denies having any cosmetic procedure other than a breast reduction. She admitted that she went from a large D Cup to a Small C cup.
- Her Instagram post-workout photos show that she clearly maintains a routine incorporating strength training, yoga, and cardio accompanied with a calorie restricted diet to maintain her size zero figure.
- Her social media posts confirm that she is into fasting and body cleanses and sometimes, consumes carb blocking tablets.
Jasmine Waltz Facts
- She had a troubled childhood. Her father committed suicide while his brother and Jasmine’s grandfather were murdered.
- Her mother abandoned her when she was still a baby and was primarily brought up by her grandmother.
- On Celebrity Big Brother, Jasmine confessed that she has been fending for herself since the age of 10.
- Jasmine also admitted that before entering the Big Brother house, she had never seen or heard about the famous reality show.
- She slipped her disc (L4 in the lumbar region) while filming for one of the seasons of CBB and lived through a lot of pain during her brief stint in the house.
- During her stint, the most expensive item Jasmine took to the Celebrity Big Brother House was a diamond bracelet worth £50,000.
- She beat up another girl in her school and her aggressive behavior often frustrated the social worker who was in charge of her supervision.
- With no emotional support, Jasmine lived in 8 cities by herself before making a decision to pursue modeling in Miami, Florida.
- She was jailed for 2 days in the year 2000 for marijuana possession.
- In 2011, she stirred interest among the Los Angeles media when her s*x tape was leaked online with an unidentified partner. Jasmine denied being aware of the incident and stated she filmed the intimate act as a Valentine’s Day gift to her then boyfriend.
- She has a pet cat named Bullet.
- A lot of controversy surrounds Jasmine’s age as well. Although the actress proclaims she was born in 1982, her friend Jasmine Lennard and a former housemate of Celebrity Big Brother who helped Jasmine Waltz get a spot on the reality show posted a picture of her passport to reveal that her actual year of birth might be 1979.
Featured Image by Jasmine Waltz / Instagram