|Jill Kortleve Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1993|
Jill Kortleve is a Dutch model who earned recognition after she walked as an exclusive model for Alexander McQueen’s Spring/Summer 2019 fashion show.
- Father – Jan Willem Kortleve
- Mother – Chequita Lachman
Jill is represented by –
- The Movement Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Muse Management – New York
- Milk Management – London
- Women Management – Paris
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Dutch, Surinamese, Indian, and Indonesian ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Plush lips
- She has several tattoos on her body.
Jill has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers including –
Jill Kortleve Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Dolce & Gabbana’s The One
- Film – Bridesmaids (2011)
- Place To Be At In Amsterdam – Prinsengracht
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Annoy her best friend
Jill Kortleve Facts
- She was raised in the Netherlands.
- It was her best friend who owns The Movement Models in Amsterdam that signed her on.
- In 2020, she rewrote history in the fashion industry as the first plus-size model since 2010, to walk for Chanel at the 2020 Paris Fashion Week. Prior to Jill, the only other plus-size model to walk for the brand was author and model Crystal Renn.
- A few of the many well-known brands and designers that she walked the runway for are Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Fendi, Jacquemus, Valentino, Mugler, Rag & Bone, Prabal Gurung, Simone Rocha, and Kate Spade.
- With time, Jill has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Purple Magazine, Vogue, Double Magazine, and Elle Netherlands.
- As of 2020, Jill was featured on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
Featured Image By Jill Kortleve / Instagram