|Kelly Stables Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1978|
Kelly Stables is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, theatre actress, and stunt artist who is known for having worked extensively in the entertainment industry. She has worked as a stunt artist in films such as The Ring and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement while she has also served as a voiceover artist for a couple of projects which include Hoodwinked!, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, W.I.T.C.H., Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon, Zambezia, Young Justice, and Sofia the First. Kelly Stables’s passion for acting started to blossom at a very early age and she has continued to work in a number of films, shows, and theatre productions. Some of her notable roles came in films and shows such as Two and a Half Men, Romantically Challenged, Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy, General Hospital, How I Met Your Mother, The Ring Two, State’s Evidence, Greek, Together Again for the First Time, The Exes, Superstore, and Horrible Bosses 2. Moreover, Kelly Stables has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media with more than 30k followers on Instagram and more than 25k followers on Twitter.
Kelly Michelle Stables
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kelly Stables studied at Lafayette High School which is located in Wildwood, Missouri, United States and during her high school years, she was also a popular cheerleader.
Later, after graduating high school, Kelly Stables got enrolled at the University of Missouri, which is a public research university located in Columbia, Boone County, Missouri, and eventually graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Communication with an emphasis in Television and Theatre Performance minor. During her college years, she was also a member of the Delta Gamma sorority.
Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actress, Stunt Artist
- Mother – Jill Cissell
- Sibling – Tanya Childress (Older Sister)
- Others – Talan (Nephew, Tanya’s Son), Evan (Nephew, Tanya’s Son)
Kelly Stables is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Stables has dated –
- Kurt Patino (2005-Present) – Kelly Stables got married to writer, producer, and talent manager, Kurt Patino, on March 26, 2005. A few years later, the duo was blessed with their first child, a son named Kendrick Kurt Patino, on September 7, 2012. Just almost 3 years later, Kelly and Kurt again became parents as they welcomed their 2nd child, a son named Kellen William Patino, on April 2, 2015, at 9:09 a.m. Kellen was born via a C-section and weighed 6 lbs., 8 oz. when he was born. Her 2nd pregnancy was also written into the 2nd season of the sitcom, The Exes. Kelly Stables and Kurt Patino have been together for years and share a loving relationship. She also frequently posts pictures of her family members on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Charming smile
- Pointed chin
Kelly Stables has been a part of a couple of commercials such as –
- Burger King‘s “King Value Network” commercial (2009)
- 7-up (Appeared as a businesswoman alongside Brad Garrett) (2010)
Best Known For
- Starring as Lisa Thomas in the comedy television series, Romantically Challenged, alongside Alyssa Milano, Josh Lawson, Kyle Bornheimer, and Sierra McCormick
- Having been cast in the recurring role of Melissa in the popular TV sitcom, Two and a Half Men, which starred the likes of Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Marin Hinkle, Melanie Lynskey, Holland Taylor, Conchata Ferrell, Jennifer Taylor, April Bowlby, Ashton Kutcher, Amber Tamblyn, and Edan Alexander
- Playing recurring roles in various other shows such as Janette in Greek, Mary Anne in No Tomorrow, and Kelly in Superstore
- Her stunt work in films like Spider-Man, The Ring, and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
- Providing vocals to a wide range of characters in different shows and films such as Schnitzel Kid 1 in Hoodwinked!, Gossip Bird 1 in Zambezia, Athena/Puffy in Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon, Will Vandom in W.I.T.C.H., Saffron in Sofia the First, and Arrowette in Young Justice
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in films which include the likes of Queen Ghost in The Haunted Mansion, Lydia Meryton in Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy, Tiny Blonde in Bring It On Again, Evil Samara in The Ring Two, Emily Carter in State’s Evidence, Sandra Frobisher in Together Again for the First Time, Eve in Soul Fire Rising, Sara in Should’ve Been Romeo, and Rachel in Horrible Bosses 2
In 2002, Kelly Stables made her first theatrical film appearance in the Marvel Comics’ superhero film, titled Spider-Man, which starred actors Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Cliff Robertson, and Rosemary Harris. However, Kelly Stables’ role went uncredited.
Kelly Stables made her first credited theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Lydia Meryton in the romantic comedy film, Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy, in 2003. Directed by Scottish film director Andrew Black, the lead cast of the films included the likes of Kam Heskin, Orlando Seale, Ben Gourley, Lucila Solá, Henry Maguire, and Carmen Rasmusen.
As a voiceover artist, Stables made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Schnitzel Kid 1 in the computer-animated family comedy film, Hoodwinked!, in 2005. The lead cast of the films consisted of actors Anne Hathaway, Glenn Close, Jim Belushi, Patrick Warburton, Anthony Anderson, David Ogden Stiers, Xzibit, Chazz Palminteri, and Andy Dick.
First TV Show
Kelly Stables made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Young Sophie in the pilot episode of the sitcom, The Grubbs, in 2002. Based on a British sitcom, the show’s lead cast included actors Carol Kane, Michael Cera, and Randy Quaid.
As a voiceover artist, she made her TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Will Vandom in an episode, titled It Resumes, of the French-American animated television series, W.I.T.C.H., in December 2004. She was one of the lead voice artists on the show alongside Candi Milo, Kali Troy, Christel Khalil, and Liza del Mundo.
Kelly Stables Facts
- When she was just 5 years old, she was cast as an angel in a Christmas play.
- In high school, Kelly Stables was a cheerleader, the Prom Queen, as well as the Senior class president.
- One of her earliest memories is of the time when she went knocking on neighbors’ doors and gave them the hand puppets made from brown paper bags and then invited them to a show on her driveway which was scheduled for the same night.
- As a theatre artist, she has been cast as Wendy in the Thousand Oaks Civic Light Opera’s Peter Pan and as the lead character Sleeping Beauty in the production of Sleeping Beauty. Kelly Stables has also been a part of several other theatre productions such as W.R. and Daisy and Mockingbird.
- In 2009, she also worked as a producer on the short film titled Soul Fire Rising.
- For her role as Evil Samara in the supernatural psychological horror film titled The Ring Two, it took around 5 hours to get her makeup on and almost an hour and a half to take it off.
- Kelly Stables has done voiceover work in a couple of video games as well which include voicing Generic Female Skater in Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam, Iola in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, additional voices in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Naomi Detex in Let It Die.
- She is a big fan of the baseball team, St. Louis Cardinals.
- Kelly Stables has been friends with the Oscar-winning makeup artist, Rick Baker, whom she met during the filming of The Ring. Later, he helped her get cast in The Ring Two.
- Follow Kelly Stables on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kelly Stables / Instagram