|Kevin Guthrie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Kevin Guthrie is a Scottish actor who has played roles like Ally in the British romantic musical film Sunshine on Leith, Abernathy in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Henry Peglar in the American horror drama anthology television series The Terror, Fergus Suter in the Netflix historical sports drama series The English Game, Sean in the crime drama series The Field of Blood, and MacPherson in the comedy thriller film The Legend of Barney Thomson. In September 2020, he was charged with s*xual assault that occurred in 2017 and on April 16, 2021, he was sentenced to 3 years in prison as well as placed on the S*xual Offenders Register indefinitely.
Neilston, East Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
He has resided in –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Yorkhill, Glasgow, Scotland
Kevin Guthrie studied at St Luke’s High School in Barrhead and then got enrolled at Langside College, a further and higher education college located in the Mount Florida/Battlefield region of Glasgow.
Also, he attended the Royal Scottish Academy of Music & Drama.
- Father – Gordon Guthrie (Electrician)
- Mother – Louise Guthrie (Nurse)
- Siblings – Felicity Guthrie (Older Sister), Rachel Guthrie (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin Guthrie has dated –
- Krizzy Pogue
Race / Ethnicity
- Short height
- Resemblance to British television and film actor Josef Altin
Kevin Guthrie Facts
- He was raised in Neilston, East Renfrewshire.
- Alongside Peter Mullan, Jane Horrocks, George MacKay, Antonia Thomas, and Freya Mavor, Kevin Guthrie co-starred as Ally in Sunshine on Leith in 2013. The film is an adaptation of the stage musical of the same name.
- He appeared as George Campbell in the 2016 British film, Whisky Galore!, which is a remake of the 1949 Ealing Comedy of the same name.
- Guthrie was cast as Highlander 3 in the 2017 war film, Dunkirk, starring Fionn Whitehead, Jack Lowden, Harry Styles, Barry Keoghan, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy, and others.
- He played Captain of the Foretop Henry Peglar in the AMC series, The Terror, in 2018.
- In 2020, Kevin Guthrie portrayed the character of Fergus Suter, a Scottish stonemason and footballer in the early days of the game, in the Netflix miniseries titled The English Game.
- After he was convicted for s*xual assault in April 2021, he was dropped by BBC Scotland from his role on Inside Central Station and shows featuring Guthrie were also removed from the BBC iPlayer.
Featured Image by Scottish Government / Flickr / CC BY 2.0