|Lance Reddick Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1962|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lance Reddick is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, and musician who is noted for his roles like Phillip Broyles in the Fox sci-fi series Fringe and Cedric Daniels in the HBO crime drama series The Wire. For his performance in Fringe, he was nominated for Saturn Awards for “Best Guest Starring Role on Television” and “Best Supporting Actor on Television”. In addition to that, Lance has also been cast in shows and movies like the John Wick series, One Night in Miami, Angel Has Fallen, Godzilla vs. Kong, Brother to Brother, I Dreamed of Africa, Corporate, Bosch, American Horror Story: Coven, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Oz, The West Wing, Lost, and CSI: Miami.
Lance Solomon Reddick
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Lance Reddick got enrolled at Friends School of Baltimore as well as studied music at the Peabody Preparatory Institute and a summer program teaching music theory and composition at the Walden School.
Afterward, he attended the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester. In 1991, he joined the Yale School of Drama.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Musician
- Father – Solomon Reddick
- Mother – Dorothy Gee (Public school teacher in Baltimore (MD) for 40 years)
Lance Reddick has been represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lance Reddick has dated –
- Suzanne Yvonne Louis – He was previously married to Suzanne Yvonne Louis.
- Stephanie Diane Day (2011-Present) – In 2011, he got married to Stephanie Diane Day.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Deep authoritative voice
- Shaved head
He appeared in a TV commercial for Cadillac in 2007.
Lance Reddick Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Characters – Batman
Source – IMDb
Lance Reddick Facts
- He shifted to Boston, Massachusetts in the 1980s. In 2005, he relocated to Los Angeles.
- Lance Reddick made his first theatrical film appearance as Anton Le Farge in the 1998 romantic drama film, Great Expectations, starring Ethan Hawke, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hank Azaria, Robert De Niro, Anne Bancroft, and Chris Cooper.
- In 2004, he portrayed the character of novelist, playwright, essayist, poet, and activist James Baldwin in the drama film, Brother to Brother.
- He has credited Meryl Streep and Daniel Day-Lewis as his greatest inspirations.
- He released his debut album, Contemplations & Remembrances, in 2007.
- In 2019, Lance Reddick provided vocals to the character of General Lunaris in the animated adventure comedy series, DuckTales.
- He is a huge comic book fan.
- Lance Reddick has done voiceover work for video games like 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, John Wick Hex, Quantum Break, Destiny, Destiny 2, Destiny 2: Forsaken, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and Payday 2.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0