|Liam McIntyre Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1982|
Liam McIntyre is an Australian actor, voice artist, producer, and writer who is known for his television roles like playing Spartacus in the action-adventure drama series Spartacus, Mark Mardon/Weather Wizard in The CW superhero series The Flash, Clarke Wendell in the horror anthology series Them, Eli Nader in the drama series Pulse, and Commander Pyre, Snarl, Pirate #1 (voices) in the 3D animated comic science fiction series Star Wars Resistance. In addition to that, he has also been cast in a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of The Legend of Hercules, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, The Pacific, Security, The Wizards of Aus, See You Soon, Rush, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, Family Guy, Con Man, Justice Society: World War II, Neighbours, and The Killing Field.
Liam James McIntyre
Liam has studied business.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer
Liam McIntyre has been signed with –
- Independent Management Company, Talent Management Company, Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia
- Progressive Artists Agency Corp.
- The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
His net worth has been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
92 kg or 203 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam McIntyre has dated –
- Erin Hasan (2010-Present) – Singer and actress Erin Hasan and Liam started dating in 2010. In December 2010, they got engaged and married on January 5, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Liam McIntyre is of Irish descent.
- Towering height
- Heavy voice
He has appeared in a Doritos commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the title role of Spartacus in the Starz series Spartacus from 2012 to 2013
He debuted with the action-comedy short film Shotgun! [An Opening Sequence] for his role as Antonio in 2007.
Though he made his feature film debut in The Legend of Hercules as Sotiris in 2014.
First TV Show
In 2010, Liam guest appeared as Lew in HBO series The Pacific.
To prepare for the role of Spartacus, he exercised up to 5 days a week doing weight training and a sufficient amount of cardio workouts. He does up to 14 hours of workouts per week.
Regarding diet, he says –
“You’re never on a diet, you’re just eating better.”
Liam McIntyre Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate Mousse
Source – Men’sHealth.co.uk
Liam McIntyre Facts
- Liam started playing the role of Spartacus after Andy Whitfield (Welsh actor) died.
- In 2016, he voiced the role of JD Fenix in the video game “Gears of War 4.” He has also done voiceover work for other video games like Star Trek Online, Gears 5, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
- He never drinks.
- As a young child, he wanted to be a painter. He was very good at acrylics and oil paintings.
- He was never interested in acting. But, got into show business to earn a better living.
- Liam likes to cook chicken with pea risotto and ratatouille.
- Alongside Harvey Keitel, Poppy Drayton, Oleg Taktarov, Joe Thomas, Carles Puyol, and Larisa Malevannaya, he co-starred as Ryan Hawkes in the 2019 American-Russian romance film See You Soon.
- He admires Michael Jordan, Hugh Jackman, and Daniel Day-Lewis.
- He is very stubborn.
- In 2021, he brought to life the character of Clarke Wendell in the horror anthology series Them. It stars Deborah Ayorinde, Ashley Thomas, Alison Pill, Shahadi Wright Joseph, Melody Hurd, and Ryan Kwanten.