|Lil Scrappy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1984|
Lil Scrappy is an American rapper, actor, and songwriter who was discovered by rapper and record producer Lil Jon while performing at a bar in his hometown of Atlanta. Over the years, he has released multiple albums, mixtapes, and tracks such as Bred 2 Die · Born 2 Live, Tha Grustle, Hopeless Romantic, Prince of the South, Prince of the South 2, Confident, Grustling 101 (with Rolls Royce Rizzy), Money in the Bank (Remix) (ft. Young Buck), No Problem, Oh Yeah (Work) (ft. Sean P and E-40), Addicted to Money (ft. Ludacris), Livin’ in the Projects, Head Bussa (ft. Lil Jon), Bad (That’s Her) (ft. Stuey Rock), Paws, Worried, Helicopter (ft. 2 Chainz and Twista), Sucka 4 Luv (ft. Bobby V), Look Like This (ft. Gucci Mane), and Gangsta, Gangsta (ft. Lil Jon). In addition to that, he has also been cast in shows and movies like Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Love & Hip Hop: Miami, Birds of a Feather 2, Just Another Day, Schooling Life, and Leave It To Stevie.
Darryl Kevin Richardson
Lil Scrappy, #1 HeadBussa, Merlo, Prince of the South
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Lil Scrappy went to a military high school in California.
Rapper, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – He was a preacher.
- Mother – Momma Dee (Pimp)
- Siblings – He has 13 siblings – 7 sisters and 6 brothers.
Lil Scrappy has been managed by Kevin Clark.
He has also been signed up with Violator Management & Records.
Hip hop, crunk
BME Recordings, Reprise Records, G-Unit Records, S-Line, Bonzi Records, G$UP, X-Ray, Babygrande Records, Cleopatra, Real Talk, Fontana, E1, Def Jam, Disturbing tha Peace, Warner Bros.
His net worth had been $900 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Approx)
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Scrappy has dated –
- Erica Dixon (2002-2014) – Lil Scrappy started going out with TV personality Erica Dixon in 2002 when she had just graduated from high school. They had a very on and off relationship with Scrappy hooking up with different women in course of their relationship. They were reported to have gotten engaged during the course of their relationship. They decided to break up for good in 2014. In 2016, there were rumors that he wanted to get back together with her and had even gone on a trip with her. However, Scrappy put end to all those rumors by saying that they were getting along just for the sake of their daughter, Emani Richardson.
- Diamond (2007-2011) – Scrappy started dating rapper Diamond in 2007. They were in a live-in relationship and towards the end of their relationship, they had reportedly got engaged. Scrappy dumped Diamond in 2011 after finding out that she was going out with Soulja Boy. He cried after realizing that he was being cheated on. On her part, Diamond alleged that he had physically abused her while they were going out. She even accused his mother of stealing her jewelry and clothes.
- Shay Johnson (2011-2013) – Scrappy first met actor Shay Johnson in 2005. Over time, they became close friends. After he broke up with Diamond, he found solace in her arms. Like his other relationships, this one was also quite complicated. They decided to go separate ways in 2013. However, over the years, they had been hinting about getting back together. She continues to remain on good terms with his mother, Momma Dee.
- Bambi Benson (2014-Present) – Lil Scrappy started dating rapper Bambi Benson in 2014. From the very onset, they were very open about their relationship. In 2015, Scrappy opened up about the lifestyle change Bambi had brought to his life. In May 2016, they got engaged. In December 2016, Bambi decided to end their relationship as he refused to change his playboy and party lifestyle. Just after the split, Scrappy had got close to a new woman at a strip club in Miami. But, soon after, he was trying to win Bambi back. In January 2017, Bambi was hospitalized and in her social media posts, she seemed to be making Scrappy responsible for her health problems.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular body
Lil Scrappy has done endorsement work for –
- Emula Clothing
- Express Smile Atlanta
- Grustle Gang
- Louis Stewart
- Raw Thairapy
Best Known For
The popularity of his single, Money in the Bank, which managed to reach the 28th position on the Billboard Hot 100
In December 2006, he released his debut studio album Bred 2 Die · Born 2 Live. It went on #24 on Billboard 200.
As an actor, Scrappy was first seen in the 2009 drama movie Just Another Day in the role of Jay.
First TV Show
In 2004, Lil Scrappy guest appeared as himself in the music talk show Soul Train.
Over the recent years, Lil Scrappy has changed his workout to lose weight. He starts his workout by running on a treadmill, which depending on how his body is feeling, could stretch to somewhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour. He has also incorporated callisthenic exercises in his workout, which have helped tone his muscles.
He also lifts weight in the gym to ensure that his buff muscles don’t lose too much size. Apart from his gym workout routine, he also likes to go out hiking once a week. He supplements his workout routine by making sure that he is eating clean and healthy.
Lil Scrappy Favorite Things
- Idol – Tupac Shakur
- Dream Collaborator – Kendrick Lamar
- Desired Attribute in a woman – Positive Attitude
Source – VH1
Lil Scrappy Facts
- Once during a fight, he was hit with a bottle in the face, which left his teeth broken and his gums severely damaged. He got it fixed somehow by a father and son company. He later got it corrected from Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry.
- In 2004, during his performance at the Dr. Phillip High School in Orlando, he was pushed off stage by a police officer. His then manager Tommy Phillips was arrested and charged with battery on a police officer.
- Scrappy subsequently filed a $250 million lawsuit against the police department. He claimed that he was ready to reach a $90 million settlement with the department.
- On May 13, 2008, he released his 2nd album titled Prince of the South and it included songs like Keep It on the Low, The World Is Mine (ft. Lil’ Flip), The A, You Trippin’ (ft. Lil’ Flip), Believe, Move Somethin’, Take Advantage, Throwin’ Up Dat, and Wassup, Wassup (ft. J-Bo of the YoungBloodZ). The album ranked at number #1 on the US Top Independent Albums chart and at number #22 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- He is particularly fond of tattoos and has got 2 crosses tattooed on his right cheek just below the eye. He has also got a star tattooed on his throat.
- In June 2015, he was caught up in a minor controversy after he criticized Caitlyn Jenner for undergoing a sex-change operation. He also termed it a racist situation as it wasn’t viable for a black man.
- He has taken his stage name from Scrappy-Doo, which was a character in the Scooby-Doo cartoon series.
- He was discovered by the rapper and music producer Lil Jon at a bar in Scrappy’s hometown Atlanta.
- In 2005, Scrappy became the first artist to be signed up with Lil Jon’s BME Recordings.