|Natasha Bassett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1992|
Natasha Bassett is an Australian actress, screenwriter, and director who rose to fame with her portrayal of Gloria DeLamour in Hail, Caesar! in 2016. Nevertheless, she gained further notice after being romantically linked to business magnate Elon Musk in February 2022.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Natasha had attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art. As of February 2022, Natasha was working on attaining a physics degree from Harvard’s Online Program.
Actress, Screenwriter, Director
Natasha is represented by 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha has dated –
- Elon Musk (2022-Present) – Founder and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla Inc. Elon Musk and Natasha began romantically seeing one another in February 2022. They were already friends. As of February that year, she was also seen leaving Musk’s private jet in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has 2 beauty spots on the right side of her face – one is located near her lower lip and the other near her nostril.
- Wide-set eyes
- Heart-shaped face
Through her social media, Natasha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Urban Ethos.
Natasha Bassett Facts
- She was brought up in Sydney by her mother.
- Natasha was yet in high school when she started off her career in acting and at the age of 18, she relocated to New York in search of better opportunities.
- One of her earliest auditions was at the age of 14 for a lead role in the play “Romeo and Juliet” at the Australian Theatre for Young People’s production.
- Bassett made her debut TV show appearance as Timpani in I Rock in 2010. 2 years later in 2012, she was cast in her first theatrical film, Mental as Kay.
- She got her first big-screen break after being cast as Gloria DeLamour in Hail, Caesar! in 2016, alongside the likes of actors Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Scarlett Johansson, and Channing Tatum.
- Natasha portrayed singer and songwriter Britney Spears in the Lifetime biopic, Britney Ever After in 2017.
- The earliest post that Natasha uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 19, 2012.
- She is a huge supporter of plant wellness and can often be seen promoting the eco brand Urban Ethos.
Featured Image By Natasha Bassett / Instagram