|S. M. Zaheer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||1947|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
S. M. Zaheer is an Indian character actor who is perhaps most prominently known for his appearance in Doordarshan’s Hum Log and Buniyaad. Other than that, he has also starred in various other films and shows including Kalank (2019), Mango Dreams (2016), Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015), Ya Rab (2014), Aarakshan (2011), and My Name Is Khan (2010).
Sayed Mohammad Zaheer
S. M. Zaheer was born in 1947.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
According to sources, Zaheer obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Technology.
He also attended New Delhi’s Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Due to advancing age, his hair color has turned “Salt and Pepper”.
- He is bald on the crown of his head.
- Thin eyebrows
S. M. Zaheer Facts
- He was brought up by a middle-class family in the Asandra village of the Barabanki district in Uttar Pradesh.
- He had developed a liking for acting at a very early age and soon, it became a dream for him. However, it was only after he completed his graduation that he got his first chance to indulge in the profession.
- Zaheer is an engineer by profession who worked at a brewery called Mohan Meakin Ltd. which is located in Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad to be able to support his family.
- He got his first break in 1975, in the play Jaat Hi Poochho Sadhu Ki which was written by playwright Vijay Tendulkar and was put together at the Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts in New Delhi. After that, he had decided to relocate to Bombay to try his luck in the film industry and the rest is history.
- Zaheer made his debut feature film appearance in Aao Hajj Karen in 1980.
- He is said to possess a heartwarming personality.
- With time, Zaheer has worked alongside various well-known film stars such as Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Deepika Padukone to name a few.
- His acting credits include various well-known films and shows such as Special Ops, Mariam Khan – Reporting Live, Ghoul, Police Force: An Inside Story, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Mango Dreams, and Kalank.
- He once stated in an interview that he admired the chikan kurtas that were worn by actor Farooq Shaikh when not on set. In addition, Zaheer also considered him to be a close friend of his.
Featured Image By Tribune India.