|Shanelle Nyasiase Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shanelle Nyasiase is a prominently known Ethiopian-South Sudanese fashion model who has been listed on models.com‘s Top 50 Models list and Hot List in the past. Aside from that, she is also known for being one of the “BoF 500” members and has walked for several well-known brands and designers including Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Givenchy, and Loewe.
She was born in 1997.
Ethiopian, South Sudanese
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings.
She is managed by Ingrid Tamborin.
Shanelle is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – New York City
- Select Model Management – Paris
- Select Model Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- Select Model Management – Miami
- Select Model Management – Stockholm
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Fuller lips
- Afro hairstyle
She has appeared in the campaigns for various brands including Pat McGrath Labs, Balenciaga, Chanel Beauty, Versace, Alexander McQueen, Salvatore Ferragamo, Desigual, Issey Miyake, Sies Marjan, H&M, Marc Jacobs.
Shanelle Nyasiase Favorite Things
- Music Artists – SZA, Big Thief, and Drake
- Movies – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Books – I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Cuisine – Italian
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Shanelle Nyasiase Facts
- She was raised in Kenya alongside her 12 cousins in a small home.
- Initially, Shanelle started off her career as a model in her hometown and got spotted by agent Ingrid Tamborin who helped her connect with modeling agencies like Women Management in New York and MP Management in Paris and Milan.
- She made her debut runway walk at the Masha Ma Autumn /Winter 2017 Show.
- Shanelle has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Collection Issue, Vogue, Chaos True, Porter Edit, Mixte, and Dazed.
- As of 2020, she was listed on models.com’s Top 50 Models list alongside the likes of Abby Champion and Adesuwa Aighewi.
- She prefers to maintain a healthy diet rather than exercise.
Featured Image By Shanelle Nyasiase / Instagram