|Soni Nicole Bringas Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Soni Nicole Bringas is an American actress and dancer who is known for having been cast as Ramona Gibbler in the Netflix family comedy sitcom, Fuller House, on which she stars alongside Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, Michael Campion, Scott Weinger, John Brotherton, and Elias Harger. Initially, she gained fame as a dancer and has since worked with several choreographers. Soni Nicole Bringas began dancing at the age of 5 and has been a part of several competitions and has also worked with some popular celebrities such as Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Justin Bieber, Kimbra, Sharaya, and Missy Elliott. She is passionate both for acting as well as dancing and has appeared in a couple of shows and movies such as Jane the Virgin, Beautiful & Twisted, Instant Mom, Dancing with the Stars, E! News, The View, and Andrea Barber Vlog. Her self-titled YouTube channel has also gained popularity as she has often posted dance videos with her friends and dance mates on the channel. Moreover, Soni Nicole Bringas has accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Twitter, more than 80k subscribers and more than 9 million views on YouTube, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Soni Nicole Bringas
Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Dancer, Assistant Production Manager
Soni Nicole Bringas is represented by Clear Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Soni Nicole Bringas is of Uruguayan, Spanish, and Basque descent.
- Charming smile
- Usually sports shoulder-length hair
Soni Nicole Bringas has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- American Girl
- Jordache (alongside Heidi Klum)
- Swagger Wagon Toyota
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Jamba Juice, Michael Costello, Roksanda, Steve Madden, Wilford/Jordan, Stello, Jimmy Choo, MUGLER, Erin Noël, Report Shoes, and Sherri Hill.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as the teenage daughter of Ramona Gibbler, the character played by Andrea Barber, in the Netflix family comedy sitcom, Fuller House
- Her career as a dancer as she has worked with some of the most popular artists of the entertainment industry as well as with some well-known choreographers
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Twitter, more than 80k subscribers and more than 9 million views on YouTube, and more than 50k followers on Facebook
First TV Show
Soni Nicole Bringas made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of a Hip-Hop Dancer in an episode, titled Chapter Seven, of the romantic dramedy and satirical series, Jane the Virgin, in November 2014. The show starred the likes of Gina Rodriguez, Andrea Navedo, Yael Grobglas, Justin Baldoni, Ivonne Coll, and Brett Dier.
Coincidentally, she also made another TV show appearance the same day by appearing as a dancer in an episode, titled The Finals: Part 1, of the dance competition series, Dancing with the Stars. She appeared on the show along with actress and author, Quvenzhane Wallis, to promote her movie “Annie” in a number choreographed by Mandy Moore.
First Web Show
Soni Nicole Bringas made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Ramona Gibbler, the teenage daughter of the character played by Andrea Barber, in an episode, titled Our Very First Show, Again, of the family comedy sitcom, Fuller House, in February 2016. She starred on the show alongside Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, Michael Campion, Scott Weinger, John Brotherton, and Elias Harger.
Soni Nicole Bringas stays fit by dancing, something that she has been doing since she was 5 years old. She usually indulges in dance sessions for approximately 10 to 20 hours a week.
Soni Nicole Bringas Facts
- Her mother was born in Barcelona, Spain and her father was born in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Soni Nicole Bringas was just a 5 years old kid when she started dancing. Although she has become passionate about dancing over the years, she was not particularly thrilled about the idea when her mother first sent her to a dance class.
- She has participated in several dance competitions and has also worked with various well-known choreographers such as Matt Steffanina, Willdabeast, Nappytabs, Marty Kudelka, Tricia Miranda, and Nick Demoura.
- Her credits as a dancer also include having danced along with popular artists such as Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Justin Bieber, Kimbra, Sharaya, and Missy Elliott.
- When Soni Nicole Bringas was around 8 years old, she lived in Costa Rica for a year.
- She can dance in various styles such as ballet, jazz, hip hop, tap, salsa, and freestyle.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on June 4, 2012, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on July 26, 2012, was titled “Sonia goes Bollywood at Millennium Dance Complex!”.
- In 2015, she was cast as Young May in the crime drama thriller TV movie, Beautiful & Twisted, which starred Rob Lowe and Paz Vega.
- Soni Nicole Bringas is well-versed in English, Spanish, and Catalan.
- She has a modest personality.
- She enjoys swimming, doing aerobics, and playing tennis as well as soccer. Also, she has taken martial arts classes.
- Soni Nicole Bringas has also performed a couple of songs on Fuller House such as Summer Nights and Meet the Flintstones.
- She loves hanging out with her friends and making dance videos.
- In 2019, she served as the assistant production manager for An Act of Kindness.
Featured Image by Soni Nicole Bringas / Instagram