|Sophie Reynolds Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1999|
Sophie Reynolds is an American actress known for portraying important roles in numerous TV shows and films like Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything, Youth & Consequences, and Finding Oblivion. She has done endorsement work for brands like Thirst Project and YouTube. Sophie has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sophie Reynolds went to the Oak Park High School and graduated in May 2017.
- Siblings – Owen Reynolds (Older Brother)
Sophie Reynolds is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Reynolds has dated –
- Cameron Boyce – Sophie Reynolds was constantly linked with actor Cameron Boyce since 2015. It was reported that they had grown close while working on the TV series, Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything. They had themselves fanned these rumors with their social media activity. Plus, they were spotted together at numerous public spots.
- Karan Brar (2016-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Golden Blonde (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Blonde locks
Sophie Reynolds has used her social media presence to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Thirst Project
- Kara Santa Ana Photography
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Ashley Parker on the TV show, Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything
- Being cast in the main role in popular YouTube comedy-drama series, Youth & Consequences
In February 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the sci-fi movie, Finding Oblivion.
First TV Show
In 2015, Sophie Reynolds made her first TV show appearance as Ashley Parker on the TV show, Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything.
Sophie Reynolds relies on yoga to keep her perfect figure in top shape.
Sophie Reynolds Favorite Things
- Books – The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Video Game – Just Dance
- Disney Channel Show – Hannah Montana
- US State – New York
- Spirit Animal – Dolphin
- Fictional Crush – Troy Bolton from High School Musical
- Songs – Good For You by Selena Gomez, Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar, How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift, Partition by Beyonce, and Drink You Away by Justin Timberlake
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actresses – Amy Poehler and Jennifer Lawrence
- TV Show – Sherlock
- Healthy Food – Apples
- Cheat Food – Brownies or Popcorn
- Drink – Smoothies
- Holiday Destination – New York and Hawaii
- Movies – Harry Potter series
- Sports Teams – Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trail Blazers
Source – Wikia, Sweety High, Naluda
Sophie Reynolds Facts
- She has done extensive activism work for No Kid Hungry, which is a US-based non-profit organization that aims to ensure that all children have healthy food to eat.
- She first started taking dance classes when she was 3 years old. It served as a start of her love affair with performing.
- The audition for the role of Ashley Parker in Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything was her first ever Disney audition.
- She has taken training in hip-hop, ballet, jazz, contemporary, and tap dance.
- She decided to give acting a try on the suggestion of her dance teacher.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sophie Reynolds / Instagram